Lighting problem

Users who are viewing this thread

TLau18

Recruit
First of all, great mod and stuff. Really, really difficult to the point it feels like the Dark Souls of Mount and Blade.

However there are two things that bother me and I really hope you'll give me some insight on how to fix this issue.

First of all, the lighting in this game is terrible. It darkens everything and I can't see the fine details of my troops. It gets to the point that I actually struggle to tell apart what soldier am I facing and it's really getting up my nerves. While I'm not sure if this is intended or not, giving the game a darker almost nightmarish atmosphere, it would be nice if it could be turned off every once in a while for some gamers to appreciate the finer details of your work.

The other problem was the combat speed being way too fast and I'm hoping that it could be toned back to normal. I am really not used to the Benny Hill sax constantly playing in the back of my head as I chase and get chased by my enemies across the battlefield.

Other than that it's a really fun mode to hope on every once in a while. I love your models and I can tell you have put a lot of effort into it.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom