Light & Darkness II - News arrive! (Sep. 21, 2016)

Users who are viewing this thread

Just finished chapter 1. it was awesome, nice work :grin: can't wait for the new one, it will be released in 2017? Anyway, have a nice work :wink:

Tremendous !! I can't wait for this next chapter !! Thx so much for this amazing stuff and the fun you gave us  :grin:

Aewsome. I thought this was the end of this mod, if not for the last news update. But i'm glad they are still working on it.

Damn has it been 3 years already?  :shock:

I think they are coding a full game from scratch seperate game from mb warband there is no explanation for this long delay

Darkneblade said:
I think they are coding a full game from scratch seperate game from mb warband there is no explanation for this long delay
They do not get payed for modding and it's not a job. They create something better than the game, yet you act as if they owe it all to you and that they should hurry. They have personal things to do, and the team is waaaaay smaller than taleworlds so it had to take at least 5 years for them.

I just hope they finish in time.

There is a very solid chance that Bannerlord will hit the market before Light and Darkness 2 is released.

Speaking of Light and Darkness 2 and Bannerlord comparisons, I've noticed quite a few similarities between Bannerlord and L&D2 - especially in the sieges. I've seen videos of sieges from both, and they look very similar - right down to being able to ride a horse in the siege, being able to place your own siege weapons, make the siege weapon target certain parts of the wall, etc etc.

Quite exciting stuff, and I hope to see it one day.

Back
Top Bottom