"Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia" for M&B1.010/1.011. Feb 6, 2010 Updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

I got the first gem, the one of the fire, how do i get the second? The horn makes a sound, but i don't know what to do, then.  :cry:

hi all
I am at the mission to get the 4th gem but the "Star Horn" said "Defeat a party of pirates and let the deserters off".

Please help me i dont get it ... i killed 50 pirate party's and nothing happened  i don't know what to do please help me :sad: !

i got to say this (and the warband version) one of the best mods on the whole M&B community

gabicometa said:
I got the first gem, the one of the fire, how do i get the second? The horn makes a sound, but i don't know what to do, then.  :cry:
when the horn make the sound go into "camp" and then "walk around" and then walk through the map that appears to find the brightness there after you enter the brightness. you have done the second element.

:cool: :grin:

KingArthur95 said:
hi all
I am at the mission to get the 4th gem but the "Star Horn" said "Defeat a party of pirates and let the deserters off".

Please help me i dont get it ... i killed 50 pirate party's and nothing happened  i don't know what to do please help me :sad: !

find the "Sea Raiders" and battle against them however, leave some flee the battle without knocking and without killing so let the majority run to the edges of the map and run by themselves. Then you ask me

How do I do this master B.A.D?  :grin:.

Simple try to catch only part of his troops and stop most of them so that when you're only missing about 5 enemy soldiers stop and send his troops not to attack anyone and kill the remaining enemies soldiers leaving only one or two that will eventually run edges afraid.

After that they go appear on the minimap then follow them until they arrive at the hideout!

lil said:
hey, where is the 3rd element, i dont understood what the horn says

The third element you win the national tournament. Their quest to continue doing that in the future you will receive a quest saying "Go to the taverns in cities and find the news" then do it to one of the innkeepers will tell you that the national tournament in town he said it. After you win this tournament and talk to the king of the city that you will win the tournament belonged element.

Well two things to ask. and an error to report

1-I already answered a few questions here now please tell me .. have any prediction of the launch of the second part? I am anxious.

2-There is one more thing while I was doing an arena after I defeat all opponents. a man in black armor with a sword in each hand appeared and asked if I would accept the challenge. wanted to know if it is possible the main character using a sword in each hand as that character's arena, if I'm not mistaken his name was "Strange Traveller" something he only appeared at the end of the same arena, never saw him again.

3-3-I noticed a mistake, that after the rolf go praven to release melva, the leader of the bandits in the forest, and even after he returns to his flock with it, your main character gets the appearance of rolf, the bald , the face, the size and what does not change is the armor that belongs to it. however until the name is the same. so are two characters called rolf identical in appearance with the same team.

Forgive me for english I am Brazilian and I ended up spending the first part and I'm still excited about this epic  mod  if they could show me one to play while I hope the second part I would be grateful.

Hardielzer said:
i've killed a dozen of dark knights and camp in nord's land near the sea for weeks now but nabar still don't come. :sad:  is anything wrong?

Nabar only attacks you after you get past the mission to get a boat, and then navigate to a certain island then he will attack you and there will be a fight at sea each with their boat and troops

I don't know if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong. I'm going from tavern to tavern to find out more about the Dark Pilgrims like the quest says, and I've been to every tavern at least twice and buy drinks and talk to people, but I still can't find anyone to ask about them. I did everything else the quest said to do: defeat 7 Dark Pilgrim troops, etc.

What am I doing wrong?

viper650 said:
I don't know if this is a bug or I'm doing something wrong. I'm going from tavern to tavern to find out more about the Dark Pilgrims like the quest says, and I've been to every tavern at least twice and buy drinks and talk to people, but I still can't find anyone to ask about them. I did everything else the quest said to do: defeat 7 Dark Pilgrim troops, etc.

What am I doing wrong?

Keep going to the tavern and the tavern will ask the innkeeper "What are recent innovations" He will answer about the national tournament Go out and participate in the tournament. When you win the tournament you will receive the fire element thus the quest of "DARK PILGRIM" will continue with the next part that I think will be on the trip at sea.

TucKMuncK said:
Very brilliant mod! I liked it alot, I had to couple times to see forums what to do next, but I liked the challenge what to do next.

question : What does that samurai guy do, who comes when you win some arena fights? I have now win him 2 or 3 times? Who is him?
I don't know but,I like of her style .Dual welding! maybe he is a important char for the second part of game.

The lonely swords man isn't duel wielding strange sword the sword on his left hand is a shield! Yeah I cheated to see that it's a shield try it and see say 999999935 STR 999 AGI,INT & CHA and max out stat like weapon proficiencies about 1000 ups and try hitting him when he's blocking and he'll drop it like a shield! And yeah I finished it like 10 times so I was just doing this for entertainment. Anyway on some topic I read I've seen someone named "Ravi47" posted a bunch of awesome weapon here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240713.450.html
So if anyone knows him or seen him login to this forums when I wasn't here/already here but I didn't notice PLEASE tell him to PM or E-mail me ([email protected]) I would be grateful!

Here's what I think of the end of the episode: We got the shield and the blazing sword from Robin with his fire spar and we go with the army of every fraction of Calradia to thwart Mehdiuz the G.O.D (God Of Darkness) and we united Calradia under our character control.(light) As for Darkness side we remove every lords from Calradia and we rebel and kill Mehdiuz the G.O.D and all Calradia is under our control.

What do you think of this ending I dream about?

Anyways there's three places that makes me wonder what's in there 1:In the lake dungeon at the three doors I can't go any further it says"the door is locked" why? 2&3: Aldelen and Ehlerdah the cave is also unenterable why?

Hi.
i need help here:

i found a map with the lost hero. The map say to go to lake and "follow the rocks". well... inside the lake?? i die :razz: even with ironflesh 11.
What i must to do?

OBs: hit 1600 pts in horse challenge is possible... but when the sword  THROUGH without destroying the target, it is difficult right? I got tired of seeing my sword hitting without destroy the target ¬¬

help :razz:

Does anyone know when the second part of this mod comes out? :razz: I've played through this mod about 8 times and im starting to feel like the next part wont come out :sad:.

speaking of parts in the game......i'm actually stuck on the part where if i want to be able to accept another quest i need to have "Borcha" in my party, but i dont know where he/she is. anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom