Light & Darkness - Halloween Specials. Single&Multiplayer both! (Nov. 1, 2015)

Users who are viewing this thread

minh4792 said:
he he I usually be kicked from the server, just because I'm a bad player or my internet is bad? :mrgreen:
Well, that might be the punishment for team kills. :mrgreen: But it will return to normal for a while.  So, please be careful and co-op with your team. In my experience, being a distant attacker should be easier for a bad ping. :razz:

HI! I am in love with your mod and i can't believe I haven't discovered this before, i am trying to get my friend's server working for this in EU, how do I get the server files?

Also what is the correct folder name? I can't connect to any of the servers unfortunately :sad: The download just leaves all the mod files without a home folder type thing

Swiftwisp said:
HI! I am in love with your mod and i can't believe I haven't discovered this before, i am trying to get my friend's server working for this in EU, how do I get the server files?

Also what is the correct folder name? I can't connect to any of the servers unfortunately :sad: The download just leaves all the mod files without a home folder type thing
Hi Swiftwisp, that will be great if you get a server for this in EU. I will send you PM to provide the server files later. :grin:
For the installation, please put the mod files to the related folder, like, "Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Light and Darkness - Halloween specials". If you download it from Steam, it will be installed into the default diretory.
You may try connecting to our server first. Welcome! :party:

So I've been playing 2.715 singleplayer for a while and its lovely aside from 1 thing - the spawn rate is so overtuned that u pretty much are better off not fighting at all unless you must. The mobs spawn faster than you kill them at times and being exposed blocks zone travel :S

Elprede said:
Is the official server still on for this?
The official server in China is shut for now and will be re-started soon.
Will post here for the update and server announcement in time.

Just wonder where are you?

Nora

There is a bug with the ghost horse in singleplayer -- it requires riding 8, which noone has. I fixed it with Morgh's editor, but you should probably fix it in the next version.

Baskakov_Dima said:
There is a bug with the ghost horse in singleplayer -- it requires riding 8, which noone has. I fixed it with Morgh's editor, but you should probably fix it in the next version.
Thank you. Will fix it in the next version. See you, Halloween :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom