SP Apocalypse Lifeless: Zombie Apocalypse - Permanently Shelved at the bottom of the ocean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold right click to aim, press left click to fire.

Still needs tweaks because there's some problem with the new custom animations and Shred's script.

Also there will hopefully be some actual recoil, too :razz:

A pretty cool guy named fkb446 has decided to give me the models of some guns he has made, and he's gonna try to texture a couple too. They're an AK-47, a MAC-10, a .44 S&W Revolver and a pump-action shotgun.

xMPku.png

one of the guns has a silencer on it, does that have a reason? I just think it would be awesome if the silencer attracted less Zs or something.

He modeled those weapons before ever seeing my mod. I can easily take the silencer off, which I probably will :razz:

A couple other guns from fkb, an AK-47 with a folding stock and a Skorpion SMG.

p5GhG.png

8Dn2K.png

Very true. He works as a CAD designer IRL, so he's very detail-driven :razz:

Nothing very taxing, though, and I'll make LODs for everything.

looks like a cool mod, i can hardly wait til it's finished.  i would advise though, instead of two or three major factions, that there be a ton of small factions.  each faction would control a town and/or maybe a fort(castle), with the military, government, and CDC each also controlling a village.

this looks Awesome!

I've got a suggestion, although im not sure if its possible.

the player should have the option to forage for supplies/weapons in cities, rewards would be better weapons, and greater verity of supplies. I just think it would be really fun to try and sneak around a ruined city trying to grab enough weapons, armor, and food, to be able to survive another week.

I had an old mod for M&B I think where...

A player would enter a city and fight of waves of zombies. After each wave, a screen came up showing the casualties and how many of your foragers/ scavengers was was wounded. The more Foragers you had in your party the more supplies you got. And after each wave you got more and better stuff.

Pretty fun to run around in an urban scene and watching out for zombies around each corner, fighting and hoping that it's worth staying another wave.

NaglFaar said:
I had an old mod for M&B I think where...

A player would enter a city and fight of waves of zombies. After each wave, a screen came up showing the casualties and how many of your foragers/ scavengers was was wounded. The more Foragers you had in your party the more supplies you got. And after each wave you got more and better stuff.

Pretty fun to run around in an urban scene and watching out for zombies around each corner, fighting and hoping that it's worth staying another wave.

i can't tell if people on this forum don't know english yet or if they're foreign...but for gods sake at least use spell check...

HunterAlpha1 said:
looks like a cool mod, i can hardly wait til it's finished.  i would advise though, instead of two or three major factions, that there be a ton of small factions.  each faction would control a town and/or maybe a fort(castle), with the military, government, and CDC each also controlling a village.

Well, to expound on this idea, in a situation like this the the military wouldn't attack the CDC or vice versa. So you have a "government" faction, but separate troop trees for each branch.

Aventori said:
I can't tell if people on this forum don't know English yet, or if they're foreign. But for gods sake at least use spell check.

They do use spell check. Spell checks don't catch grammatical errors that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom