Native OSP 3D Art Life_Erikson's NativeWeaponsReplacement(v.1swords)

Users who are viewing this thread

Al_Mansur said:
Great swords :smile: They will be very helpful for me, as I am making a multiplayer mod which takes place in 1200.

That fits perfect!
Most of them will have references from the 12th to 13th century.
(Of course for Nords I need swords from earlier periods.)

Update on my new work:
(Some viking swords are now added and some of them are uv-mapped on my new texture.)
wxsm25bf6oct.jpg
cxl935wiui8.jpg
zxo35imotyo2.jpg
i3tit1gfhzc.jpg
edoyjvxjac2e.jpg
gutrpif7rttk.jpg

The texture is 1024x1024

Sadly the new vikingswords are pretty highpoly.
(ranging from 326 - 928 faces)
LOD's will be heavily needed I think.

New version is out!

Downloadlink and screenshots are on the Mount&Blade Nexus:
http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3706#content

It still lacks some stuff, such as fitting scabbards (archer and cavalry swords have the same scabbard length as the normal swords)
and LOD's (they use native LOD's right now).

However I wanted to upload it anyways as Al Mansur egged me....  :lol:

Have fun!

Hey this is exactly the type of project I was hoping someone would do.  We have a Native Armory Expansion on our server and we use a lot of SP weapons.  Some of them are rather ugly,  I hope to use your mod with ours on our server it would get a LOT of play and of course, we will credit you for your hard work as an artist.  If you are willing,  I can give you a list of specific weapons/armor which really could use a facelift and which are a part of our mod.

No problem. Use it if you like.

If you want to sent me a list of weapons that could use a remake I need to warn you.
I cannot guarantee if I will ever finish those. I'm not so good at armor making to.

But it should be quite easy to replace the items with some allready existing OSP stuff.
I could recommend some stuff if you want to. :wink:

Life_Erikson said:
No problem. Use it if you like.

If you want to sent me a list of weapons that could use a remake I need to warn you.
I cannot guarantee if I will ever finish those. I'm not so good at armor making to.

But it should be quite easy to replace the items with some allready existing OSP stuff.
I could recommend some stuff if you want to. :wink:

Absolutely!  And thank you.  I will compile a list in the next day or two. 

There is a new version for the "old version" out. ( :lol:)

Now some swords don't appear white anymore in game and the missing lod texture is fixed.
The new download link is added at the description post.

Back
Top Bottom