Liena is Buggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

I married Liena about 2 Years ago and she wont get Pregnant and she is still gouverneur of Pravend...i am a Vassal of vlandian kingdom. I also disbanded her party,cause i thought maybe she will Pregnant after i do so...didn't worked out. I don't know if you guys don't want her to get married..cause i had to pay much to her clan, so that she will accept me after asking about a Future together...but i thought she would be the best Wife, cause she has the best stats...maybe it is related to the fact that she was a Vasall too...

Thanks for reading

There is a bug where you and your spouse don't have to spend time together to get pregnant. My current character married Liena and it took about 2-3 years for her to have a kid. She was never governor of anything in my game. I had her party follow my character's around in an "army" (just the two parties) for a long time, and then switched that role to another of my NPC companions and have her in the main party now. She had kids in both arrangements just fine.
I also picked her for the same reason. She is not only the one with the best stats, she's the only one at all among the Vlandian women who isn't garbage on the battlefield.

As far as I know, you have to be in the same place, either waiting in town or having her as a member of your party while you move around. Have you tried it?
There is a bug where you and your spouse don't have to spend time together to get pregnant. My current character married Liena and it took about 2-3 years for her to have a kid. She was never governor of anything in my game. I had her party follow my character's around in an "army" (just the two parties) for a long time, and then switched that role to another of my NPC companions and have her in the main party now. She had kids in both arrangements just fine.
I also picked her for the same reason. She is not only the one with the best stats, she's the only one at all among the Vlandian women who isn't garbage on the battlefield.

Thank you for your answers...so i took her to my party now...i guess i have to wait for it...

As far as I know, you have to be in the same place, either waiting in town or having her as a member of your party while you move around. Have you tried it?

I can confirm this. You have to be in the same party with new saves created after 1.3. I'm can't confirm the waiting in town though.

Being in the same army but different parties won't work either just for reference.

There is a bug where you and your spouse don't have to spend time together to get pregnant.

I have this bug on my saves I made prior to 1.3 too. One of my characters has 10 children.

Hi,

I married Liena about 2 Years ago and she wont get Pregnant and she is still gouverneur of Pravend...i am a Vassal of vlandian kingdom. I also disbanded her party,cause i thought maybe she will Pregnant after i do so...didn't worked out. I don't know if you guys don't want her to get married..cause i had to pay much to her clan, so that she will accept me after asking about a Future together...but i thought she would be the best Wife, cause she has the best stats...maybe it is related to the fact that she was a Vasall too...

Thanks for reading
I married her and have my own kingdom. We have about 10 children.... She stays in her own party.

Back
Top Bottom