• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Lice outbreak?

Users who are viewing this thread

Doofus

Veteran
Started a new game yesterday and have played a few hours. In every tavern, about 3/4s of the people there are bald. Every Happy Widow, Traveler, Ransom Broker, and host. I think some of the others as well. The mercenaries don't seem to be affected and I don't recall whether the farmers are. I sort of feel like its some woke culture thing, but since that didn't exist in this time period, I'm passing it off as a worldwide lice pandemic & everyone needs to shave their heads. Btw, my character this time is a long-haired female, so its not a reflection of my character.

eddiemccandless

Knight at Arms
WBNWVC
Be bald for change.

I can't say I have ever noticed this myself in Warband. Did you mean to post in the Bannerlord forum? Also, how's Rufus?

Doofus

Veteran
:cool: Its in Warband (Viking Conquest). I've played a lot of these before without that problem (I actually have over 3k hours in it). In addition to those noted above, I've also noticed it on bards & some of the characters in the towns (both named & unnamed weaponsmiths & armorers as an example). I assume I got a glitch when I first created this game & its just carrying forward with all the saves.

I find it kind of appropriate for the times though. A lice pandemic. Everyone is supposed to shave their heads. Some resist, most notably the mercenaries, who are basically rebels anyways.

Top Bottom