Leveling Soldiers Early Other Then on Looters?

Users who are viewing this thread

"Raise the Meek" Skill in Leadership, but Looters are way faster.

You get XP for any combat, it doesn't have to be looters, they're just the safest. But if you draw sea raider's Javelins before a charge, even a peasant army can beat sea raiders if you got like a 2:1 advantage or more.

"Raise the Meek" Skill in Leadership, but Looters are way faster.

I know about that but that's slow and not available in the early game anyway, unless you spec your character for it. In the Warband I would recruit about 10 guys at the start of the game, go to a training field and train them 2 levels. Then I would go strait start doing quests.

If you have an castle you can put em in garrison, if you have all the castle upgrades you can get 3-5 exp per day for all soldiers... not really much

Best way to level is to set you recruits to an other assignment than the standard "1" infantry. put them in party assignment on 4 or 5 and then when fighting looters just let only the recruits charge. They will level insanely quickly.

If you have an castle you can put em in garrison, if you have all the castle upgrades you can get 3-5 exp per day for all soldiers... not really much

Yes, but that's obviously not an option early game, as you won't have a castle to begin with. Moreover unless it was fixed in the last patch, it is broken. Only recruits that does not have branching troop trees will level up in garrisons.

Back
Top Bottom