Leveling of trade

Users who are viewing this thread

i have 5 in focus and 8 in social and my limit of learning is 225 points. I JUST WANT TO BUY A CITY !!! after lvl 225 the learning limit exceeded its HUGE debuff, now at the lvl 231 its -2.63 learning rate...

oh, it'll take a lot of time, that's for sure. But you're not blocked from getting there with the points you've invested. If you're waiting on that last perk to get your first fief, you can build up an army to conquer one much much faster than you'll get to 300 Trade.

oh, it'll take a lot of time, that's for sure. But you're not blocked from getting there with the points you've invested. If you're waiting on that last perk to get your first fief, you can build up an army to conquer one much much faster than you'll get to 300 Trade.
Yeah making it a Level 300 perk is a little extreme, making it 275 like all other Skills be nice you know

It's also a shame, but Workshops and Caravans still don't grant Trade XP IIRC. Really they should for the player since it's all part of your trade empire right? Make leveling Trade a whole lot more bearable.

Though Medicine, Roguery, and Tactics are equally bad, if not worse.

look what i found on youtube :
and i have no idea what i am watching. Do devs allow we play game like that?

look what i found on youtube :
and i have no idea what i am watching. Do devs allow we play game like that?

Pretty sure lots of this has been nerfed

Much slower to unlock good smith parts, though Falchion blade isn't too hard to get. Also think you only get Trade XP for actual gold received. It used to be easy to sell a bunch of stuff to Towns/Villages that couldn't afford it and get XP since it was purely based on total amount being sold, and not on how much gold you actually got. So you could get crazy amounts of XP by selling high value crafted weapons to towns that didn't even have gold for them. Now you're bit more handicapped by actual amount of gold Town has, but probably best way to go since TW effed up horse market.

Just one of many broken things, pretty sure lots of exploits still work to this day. Basically why I don't touch Sandbox/Campaign anymore really.

I'm not a trader and don't aim for high skill levels but I have installed a mod which gives Trade xp from workshops and caravans to the player, perhaps you should try it. It's only logical to get xp from it (as Spock would say).

There is also this moment when grinding or cheesing becomes so ridiculous that cheating is a possible alternative. Like Character Manager mod. I only use it for my first companion (who gets one skill set to 300) and then the companions who get assigned as governors (because I'm really annoyed by the ridiculous distribution of governor perks), but maybe helping your player char with it, to spare you precious lifetime (take a walk instead?), is an option.

Back
Top Bottom