Level milestones

Users who are viewing this thread

Egaldor

Sergeant
What is your character level at x day? And what is your xp multiplier? Im asking these things because i always pump up the player and hero xp multiplier from the module.ini and never played at the default x1.5.
The way i have it i always end up level 40 by day 500.
The reason behind this is i feel like my 1500 day games would last other 1500 of just grinding levels and i dont feel like being worst than a medium tier commoner troop for half of the game.
It would be interesting to see how do you guys like to play it and whats your level at current day of your game.  :cool:

Egaldor said:
What is your character level at x day? And what is your xp multiplier? Im asking these things because i always pump up the player and hero xp multiplier from the module.ini and never played at the default x1.5.
The reason behind this is i feel like my 1500 day games would last other 1500 of just grinding levels and i dont feel like being worst than a medium tier commoner troop for half of the game.
It would be interesting to see how do you guys like to play it and whats your level at current day of your game.  :cool:
Auch, it is quite late and low. You shall be lvl 40+ with normal...

placenik said:
Egaldor said:
Auch, it is quite late and low. You shall be lvl 40+ with normal...

Really?  :shock:
But normal experience is so slow, how do you level up that fast?

Egaldor said:
Really?  :shock:
But normal experience is so slow, how do you level up that fast?
Actually, with XP requirement rising up for every new level, multiplier will get you just few levels more.
And game is full of "free XP" parties for soloing- Mystmountains, Vanskrey, Knights of Down... And after you make army, that good bow/crossbow in siege.

So what would be the max level for someone thats not insanely grinding xp with the default multiplier?

I flatly don't grind for levels. Early on I find it important to kill-steal for as much experience as I can to meet certain soft limits so that I can wear decent armor and drive good horses; but much of that can be provided with a qualis gem or three. Leveling happens naturally in the process of kingdom-building. All the time that I'm seeking out companions, buying enterprises, befriending noldor, building relations with lords, gaining honor, courting the ladies - I'm gaining levels. It would do no good to the progress of my game to specifically set aside time to level my character.

At all times I want to gain in power, I just don't set out to do it.

Egaldor said:
So what would be the max level for someone thats not insanely grinding xp with the default multiplier?

40-42. The XP requirement to level rises very steeply at that point, and it is AFAIK hardcoded. To illustrate...you need 1345147 XP to go from 35 to 36, 249805 for 39->40, 502672 for 42->43 and 868981 for 45->46.

So you end up with early 40ish levels no matter what mod.

Seems so :
Whatever multiplier I use, it always starts to slow down at lvl 30-35.

A very high multiplier will "just" get you through the early levels very fast and push a little bit further the soft cap.

Back
Top Bottom