Platform
PS5
Game mode
Campaign
Graphics mode
Fidelity

Fkzx77

Recruit
Summary: This happends sometimes! A companion got a level! You go an check it out and you can't choose anything for the companion has already chosen!?!? And the ai is braindead as always!
How to Reproduce:It's random but in the video an autosave happends so maybe have something to do with that?
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Do you have auto leveling for clan members selected? It is a game option before you start the game along with 'ironman mode', I'm not sure if it lets you turn it off later in settings.

Do you have auto leveling for clan members selected? It is a game option before you start the game along with 'ironman mode', I'm not sure if it lets you turn it off later in settings.
this is the setting i go with

Yeah that bottom one "Auto allocate clan member perks" you had that unchecked? Or it will choose the skill points and focus points for companions and family members when they have them available.

Yeah that bottom one "Auto allocate clan member perks" you had that unchecked? Or it will choose the skill points and focus points for companions and family members when they have them available.
I always has that marked! If i don't i can't choose anything!

If that box is orange, it is checked and you cannot choose how to level up. If it is unchecked, you are still not able to pick level up points even on a new game?

Yes if i go to the arena master i can reassaign the perk ! If the box is checked i can choose points BUT if i'm not do that right away the AI choose for me! Sometimes it has been choosen right away! So you really need to check if a companion or a family member are ready to level up! And it's become a real problem if it is a partyleader! Why can't you go to the arena master for partyleaders?!?
What about if you goto an arena master and talk to them to retrain a skill of one of your companions, will it let you pick the perks then?

Yes if i go to the arena master i can reassaign the perk ! If the box is checked i can choose points BUT if i'm not do that right away the AI choose for me! Sometimes it has been choosen right away! So you really need to check if a companion or a family member are ready to level up! And it's become a real problem if it is a partyleader! Why can't you go to the arena master for partyleaders?!?
I always has the settings you can see on the picture!

I have misunderstood that setting, I thought it auto assigned skill points, focus points and perks as well. I just tested it on some new games with that setting on and off, and it is only perks that were auto selected. Companions who leveled up had a focus point available for me to use but it did not go away. How old is the game file this happened on?

The arena master can only retrain those in your party, they can't retrain governors or party leaders likely because of the disruption it can cause selecting new perks. Call the party leader to you near a town then cancel the army, take all their troops (you can go over limit for a bit) and have them join your party (don't disband or they might bugger off to a city the other side of the world), retrain them and start up their party by giving them there troops back.

The level bug is happening on the latest patch! when it's happends the AI has already choosen the skill and focus points! And i have to reload an earlier save!Sometimes i are forced to do a whole battle or a siege!?!

I did even delete the game and reinstalled it again when the new patch get out! And still the level bug was there!

BS ! If that's the case If I choose not put the dot in the box,,, I CAN'T CHOOSE LEVELS AT ALL ! I CAN'T CHOOSE FOR big brother and for my little brother & little sister! I don't have that option at all! If I

I don't think you should close this issue for that reason. The autoallocate perks informs us that it is what it does, not that it auto selects attribute and focus points like this bug. That should be made clearer in the options description' if that was the intention but it doesn't do so. In the new games that i tried a quick companion recruit and level up on, I could choose the focus point with this setting on but not what perk 125 one hand would be, it was autoallocated.

Back
Top Bottom