Level 4 Prisoners that Aren't Recruitable

Users who are viewing this thread

I've had 30+ Skolder Veteran Broda (level 4 of that type of troop) as prisoners in my party for over 30 game days and not a single one has ever been recruitable. Meanwhile, other prisoners that are at level 4 have been recruitable in much shorter timeframes. Is this a bug or a feature? I'm hesitant to report it because I'm not completely certain it's a bug. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

What is your character level? I have about a dozen Skolder Veteran Broda in my party at the moment. I really like northern infantry - the large round shields are helpful.

I think there is some mechanic behind hiring higher tier prisoners, I can't remember but I think it came with 1.5.6 or 7... My current character is still relatively new at level 18 with 160 odd leadership and 100 odd steward. I'm not sure what perks might help but I feel like I carried a dozen or so Khan's Guards with me for years and years years before all of a sudden they started becoming available to recruit - so I think there must be some sort of threshold or character level that must be reached before they start becoming available to you because all of the high tier prisoners I have now are becoming available. .

What is your character level? I have about a dozen Skolder Veteran Broda in my party at the moment. I really like northern infantry - the large round shields are helpful.

I think there is some mechanic behind hiring higher tier prisoners, I can't remember but I think it came with 1.5.6 or 7... My current character is still relatively new at level 18 with 160 odd leadership and 100 odd steward. I'm not sure what perks might help but I feel like I carried a dozen or so Khan's Guards with me for years and years years before all of a sudden they started becoming available to recruit - so I think there must be some sort of threshold or character level that must be reached before they start becoming available to you because all of the high tier prisoners I have now are becoming available. .
My character is level 23, but my issue is that I can recruit other level 4 prisoners, just not Skolder Veteran Broda and I've never had that problem before the most recent patch. Typically, if I can recruit one type of level 4 prisoner, I can recruit every type.

And yeah, I absolutely love them as troops too.

Personally not had any issues there. And in my current run i have been recruiting a bunch of the Skolder Brodas as well. Maybe it's your culture ? I believe culture plays into prisoner recruitment as well now. Perhaps you're playing a Culture they don't mix well with ?

Back
Top Bottom