Lets Try This again.....Infinite Corpses Please?

Would you like Taleworlds to offer the option for infinite/a large number of corpses?

• yes

Votes: 68 86.1%
  • no

Votes: 11 13.9%

• Total voters

sniparsexe

Veteran
Best answers
Hmm.. the brutality of war.. I kinda liked this "infinite corpses" idea. It would be pretty cool but also heartbreaking. Imagine 100+ corpses under the siege stairs. They were your brothers once! I don't think they will add this in early access but It is a cool idea for full release

Kribble118

Recruit
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
Best answers
Hmm.. the brutality of war.. I kinda liked this "infinite corpses" idea. It would be pretty cool but also heartbreaking. Imagine 100+ corpses under the siege stairs. They were your brothers once! I don't think they will add this in early access but It is a cool idea for full release
i feel like even the sieges are big enough now where giant piles of bodies in one area wouldn't be an issue.

Count Delinard

Lord of Uxkhal
Global Moderator
WBNWVC
Best answers
Hmm.. the brutality of war.. I kinda liked this "infinite corpses" idea. It would be pretty cool but also heartbreaking. Imagine 100+ corpses under the siege stairs. They were your brothers once!
You mean something like this?

It was possible before, I'm sure it'll be possible now. If not in Vanilla then via editing files ourselves.

Kribble118

Recruit
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
Best answers
You mean something like this?

It was possible before, I'm sure it'll be possible now. If not in Vanilla then via editing files ourselves.
as i said before, the sieges are built much larger and with more points of entry so the bodies won't pile this much but to be honest i wouldn't mind it.

slayer3500

Sergeant
Best answers
plz add a corpse slider like in warband, its immersive and good for making movies for youtube where the corpse dont disappear in front of you

Dearmad

Regular
Best answers
there is no irony i suppose in keeping this thread alive?

and yes, i have hope for modders if not original release.

vito397

Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
I also think optional unlimited corpses would be a great thing. When i play warband i always have Cheat enginge running in the background to set the corpse cap at like 10000 or something, a number that is impossible to reach conventionally. And even though its impractical Ive been doing it like that for a long time, so i support this fully

Kribble118

Recruit
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
Best answers
I also think optional unlimited corpses would be a great thing. When i play warband i always have Cheat enginge running in the background to set the corpse cap at like 10000 or something, a number that is impossible to reach conventionally. And even though its impractical Ive been doing it like that for a long time, so i support this fully
yeah I'd prefer not to have to do that.

Best answers
Did not know it worked with cheat engine! Nice to know. Hope you don't get banned though, which again, is why it would be nice to have an official option.

Voted!

NachoDawg

Veteran
Best answers
If we can't remake Battle of the Bastards then I don't see the point (/s), but on a serious note, I would wish for corpses to add to terrain collision. I know this would make some situations like doorways awkward, but that would just give the crouching mechanic more weight

Kribble118

Recruit
WBNWVCWF&SM&B
Best answers
If we can't remake Battle of the Bastards then I don't see the point (/s), but on a serious note, I would wish for corpses to add to terrain collision. I know this would make some situations like doorways awkward, but that would just give the crouching mechanic more weight
Idk if i support the idea of corpses actually being entities you can colide with as that brings up several new issues.