Let's Predict Brexit

How will Brexit go down - if at all?

• Brexit will take place with a deal as planned on 31. Oct.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brexit will take place with a deal sooner than 31. Oct.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Brexit will be postponed - again - on 31. Oct.

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Brexit will take place, but without a deal on 31. Oct.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Brexit will be annulled and not take place at all.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • A new election/referendum is called with the option to cancel Brexit.

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Something else, entirely (something, something Manslayer incl.)

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

This will be forever postponed, leaving Britain in a state of permanent political crisis. I think this will only end when someone at the EU gets tired of the whole circus and decides on a no deal for Britain.

I'm gonna be bold and stick with
kurczak said:
It's never gonna happen.
I don't know the exact steps that will lead to it, how many failed votes in the Parliament, PM resignations, snap elections or even new referendums it will take, but they will eventually stay.

At "best" they will negotiate a Norway-like status where they effectively abide by all EU regulations, but don't get to vote on them.

Xardob said:
This will be forever postponed, leaving Britain in a state of permanent political crisis. I think this will only end when someone at the EU gets tired of the whole circus and decides on a no deal for Britain.

I would love for this to happen.

Brexit won't happen our cowardly government has done everything it can to frustrate it's people.
Hopefully Labour and the conservatives will be wiped out at the next general election but i sincerely doubt it. To many people without a backbone, to many people without any sense of patriotism or nationalism.

The year is 2867. The whole humankind is united in the Organisation of United Planets. Except for the UK, the last remaining EU Member State, that is still trying to leave the European Union.

I'm optimistic. A deal will be reached before 31. Oct. And they live happily ever after.

guup4.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-47924023

I like the "REJECT - Process unclear:iamamoron:

Back
Top Bottom