Let's play "Mount & Blade 2 II Bannerlord"

Users who are viewing this thread

Good afternoon Tale worlds team. I know that you have a lot of work and you do not have to be sweet. But still I want to propose to make the let's play for one of the factions Mount blade 2 Banerlord on your official You tube channel. This can soften the expectation of the game, as well as show the difference between the game aspects and the gameplay of the new version of the game and the one that we saw repeatedly at major game shows.

To raise the topic to the top of the list, I ask everyone who reads this to add a message about whether you like this idea or not. Also indicate the faction for which you would like to see the passage. Let's see if Tale Worlds listens to the community or not. :!: :!: :!:

I apologize for my bad English. :cr

So for clarification, your asking for Taleworlds to create a short let's play series of one of the factions by one of its employees prior to release or something so the players know what to expect?

Looter said:
So for clarification, your asking for Taleworlds to create a short let's play series of one of the factions by one of its employees prior to release or something so the players know what to expect?
Yes, friend. Can I ask you to edit the text for this topic? My English is bad, I think you have it better.

Gab-AG. said:
Why would they make a gameplay video focused on an individual faction, instead of the general game?

Good question. I think that in order to understand how much it will be possible to immerse yourself in the game it is necessary to show the passage for one of the factions as a whole, and not as scraps for different ones as this will not give us a feeling of the full depth and atmosphere of the game.

The Bowman said:
That would be too much spoilers. We need bits about specific features and maybe some glimpses on how things play, but no more.
  Bowman in the mount blade each passing game is unique. Therefore, to see the spoiler except for the quest  :iamamoron:"Son of the merchant" will not come out a friend.
  And about showing new functions and mechanics, to understand how they work and how globally they affect the world, you need to look at it in a live gameplay.

I too like the idea of a let's play series, but don't think it needs to cover a full play through until a few weeks before release. Up until then, a weekly half hour feature focusing on the various game mechanics (character creation, trade, campaign map, combat training tutorials for various weapon types, battle command tutorials, diplomacy tutorials, features on each faction and their troop types, etc... would make me happy.

It's a good ideas for new player but for a longtime fan like me, I'll rather be surprised at all the feature the game hold than be hype for it
More of a tease would be fine if it 1 week away from released date

I disagree, I'd prefer if Taleworld just did general gameplay videos on the game, instead of focusing on one character in one factions, especially before release.
After release, after my life moves from Warband to Bannerlord, Id think starting some small let's play from Taleworlds would be fun to watch. (I doubt I'd watch much because I'm gonna be stuck playing that game 24/7)

Largoras101 said:
I disagree, I'd prefer if Taleworld just did general gameplay videos on the game, instead of focusing on one character in one factions, especially before release.
After release, after my life moves from Warband to Bannerlord, Id think starting some small let's play from Taleworlds would be fun to watch. (I doubt I'd watch much because I'm gonna be stuck playing that game 24/7)

Although we have different visions of the display of game mechanics, but we are united by the fact that Tale Worlds does not support both our points of view  :iamamoron:

Alexander13 said:
Largoras101 said:

Although we have different visions of the display of game mechanics, but we are united by the fact that Tale Worlds does not support both our points of view  :iamamoron:

In fact the view most likely supported by Taleworlds is saying nothing at all

The blog was published on Steam, finally gave a detailed answer to the question related to the release date. But in general I'm disappointed, I do not want to wait for the release of 1-3 years.

Alexander13 said:
The blog was published on Steam, finally gave a detailed answer to the question related to the release date. But in general I'm disappointed, I do not want to wait for the release of 1-3 years.

I doubt we'll have to wait more than one year. In my opinion, they're just revealing the fact that the product won't be ready by the end of 2017.

Back
Top Bottom