Let's Play - Blood & Gold: Caribbean! v2.080

Users who are viewing this thread

Arnulf Floyd said:
[...]I hope as you will try Warband mods again

Before I think about ACOK or AWoIaF I have to finish Nova Aetas, Blood&Gold and Viking Conquest.  :wink:

Tingyun said:
In Sid Meier’s Pirates, you danced, the girls gave you gifts. Blood and Gold is very much the opposite arrangement. :wink:

You danced and the girls gave YOU gifts?  :shock:

Plasquar, I have explored jungle before you but you can get chests in temples with exotic goods to sell, Viking Conquest is good but I not playing so much because I not have same experience as in Warband. But Nova Aetas slow many players from having milions of denars, compared to first versions is so hard and challenging. About B&G i not like Carribean, pirates and 17th century, just my opinion but exploring a different setting is fun. In future when you finished these three, ACOK must to be in your list afterwards AWOIAF. ACOK have unique quests in beginning, exploring ruins and other places get EXP and leveling without fighting so much. ACOK is demanding compared to Pendor and Perisno

Plasquar said:
You danced and the girls gave YOU gifts?  :shock:

You haven’t played Sid Meier’s Pirates?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/3920/Sid_Meiers_Pirates/ Possibly one of the most pure fun games ever made. Certainly the best pirate themed game ever made. And a very similar game to Warband in spirit.

Do not look here said:
Grab a proper horse and go racing next, the (unfortunately, only one, afaik) track is absolutely ridiculous thing too!

The horse races are fantastic.  :iamamoron:

Tingyun said:
You haven’t played Sid Meier’s Pirates?

Not yet, no. It looks interesting, 10 bucks is not much. You should have suggested that during the Steam summersale.  :lol:

You'll love it. Truly a masterpiece, with a sandbox mercenary feeling that reminds one of warband, but a very different end-goal (occasionally divide the plunder among your men and retire wealthy before the ravages of age finish you off, while running missions to find your lost family, dig up buried treasure, and find lost cities).

You when will playing one of two GOT mods, I believe as you will choose AWOIAF rather ACOK but both are hard and challenging, I have played AWOIAF and ACOK and I can says as I like both, if produno and Cozur have united forces, will resulting ultimate GOT mod

I'll make sure to take a look at Sid Meiers Pirates. Maybe I'm gonna buy it right after I'm done with B&G.

Arnulf Floyd said:
You when will playing one of two GOT mods, I believe as you will choose AWOIAF rather ACOK

Both of them seem to receive constant updates. I'll take whatever seems to have less bugs.

I not have encounter bugs in none of them but ACOK and AWOIAF using same visuals, AWOIAF is more hardcore than ACOK in gameplay. I play ACOK than AWOIAF, oh my god most detailed map is in ACOK. I have downloaded Perisno

Back
Top Bottom