Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riffraff99

Veteran
Inappropriate behavior
I feel like i had a genius (or absolut horrible) idea.

Lets spam their bug report system with suggestions until it collapses :iamamoron:

What do you think? :unsure:

Posting suggestions disguised as bug reports is not a bad idea, but spamming the system is counter-productive, and you'll get moderator warnings.

In design, there are two key types of feedback. Constructive and destructive.

Constructive feedback helps improve a product or service design. It actively contributes to better outcomes... Destructive feedback distracts design teams and adds tangential or energy-diverting noise. Ultimately destructive feedback can lead to poor design outcome by derailing development focus.

Which category does this thread fall under?

Last edited:
Posting suggestions disguised as bug reports is not a bad idea, but spamming the system is counter-productive, and you'll get moderator warnings.
I think they could ban you for saying that even if just joking.
Also, guys at least search before you make a report, it's silly looking at that page of dozens of the same report about siege ladders, yeah they know about it!

The point would be to get finally attention to the important things like content and feature updates.
Yes ofc spamming was a joke but the concept was ment serius, how many serius and constructive suggestions did we read here, its almost painful how TW is ignoring their best trump card since the enlarged dev studio lost all visions and ideas for this game.
If we dont react, we will get in the next months alot of fixes, some new clothing stuff and armor and then the release drops and Bannerlord get considered as finished product wich only get maintenance support from TW, thats not what at least i wanted when i bought this mess one year ago.

Last edited:
The point would be to get finally attention to the important things like content and feature updates.
Yes ofc spamming was a joke but the concept was ment serius, how many serius and constructive suggestions did we read here, its almost painful how TW is ignoring their best trump card since the enlarged dev studio lost all visions and ideas for this game.
Well it wouldn't work because they would just only pass on the bug information to the Devs.
People often make suggestions along with a legit bug report because it shows the context of the bug, for instance "The line formation is not a LINE, for many troop groups it makes a fat rectangle of troops, a LINE should be a long thin formation 2-3 at max deep, SQUARE formation should be the rectangle large shape.." This is relevant to the bug and can help the Dev fix it by giving an idea of what the player expects the formation to look like.

Well it wouldn't work because they would just only pass on the bug information to the Devs.
People often make suggestions along with a legit bug report because it shows the context of the bug, for instance "The line formation is not a LINE, for many troop groups it max a fat rectangle of troops, a LINE should be a long thin formation 2-3 at max deep, SQUARE formation should be the rectangle large shape.." This is relevant to the bug and can help the Dev fix it by giving an idea of what the player expects the formation to look like.
Given the level of effort of the tech support guys, they probably pass ALL the information to the devs without thinking. :smile:

"Due to recent spamming, our server crashed and we totally lost all of our data. The working siege AI, banner customization, battle terrain, and flying cows features that we were legit ready to push out are now gone. We're sorry to inform you that the full release date will have to be delayed by another 5 years."

If we dont react, we will get in the next months alot of fixes, some new clothing stuff and armor and then the release drops and Bannerlord get considered as finished product wich only get maintenance support from TW, thats not what at least i wanted when i bought this mess one year ago.
They don't implement suggestions not because they aren't aware that there are suggestions made but because "ThEY aRe ToO cOmPLeX".
TW is aware that we make suggestions. They just don't fit into what they are planning. Either because they have a completely different view of what the game should be like than the players (ironic), or they are struggling with keeping the game working as is.

Even though I do have quite a bit resentment concerning the developement of BL, I would strongly advise you not to abuse the bug report system for that. Not only would it be counter productive, it would also send the message that people who post suggestions don't care about how much additional work they are causing to the developers (through missusing the bug report system). I think devs would listen even less then what the community would have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom