SP - World Map Lets make Bannerlord better !

Users who are viewing this thread

I want to see in Bannerlord: plague, assassinations, weather, more politics like family alliances and challenging legitimacy to a throne, civil war, power struggles, rain, and religion that would boost stats a slight bit....... Not saying a culture follows 1 religion you can have multiple religions in one culture

I like the variety, but I guess this is too much of a specific implementation, especially for the assasinations and religion (as it was never the case in Calradia). For those I guess mods will be better, especially given possible variations of functionalities, that multiple mods can supply, while for main game it would be too time-consuming to balance correctly (also, taking in consideration pace of the TW works)

You should have posted this in the general section (singleplayer).
I agree especially with weather conditions, assassinations, plague... about religion depends what do you mean, there is already a cultural aspect, but if you mean to add a clergy, religious characters, it would be a lot of work. I can't even image how it could be implemented.

Back
Top Bottom