Lets discuss pedophiles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Mixedpotatoes

Master Knight
Castration?
Death sentence?
Longer jail sentences?
Lobotomy?

among other things, have been suggested to punish pedophiles. Isnt it a bit unfair? Theyre still human.

Discuss.

PS: Before you unleash the rage of a thousand nuclear bombs on me, Im not supporting pedophiles or anything, child rape is the most horrible thing ever IMO. Just wondering if anyone else gets their gears grinded when they hear about feminists who want to cut off the testicles on a sex-offender.

PSS: NO ****STORM PLZ

****STORM FORCE 5, ASSEMBLE!

****STORMER 1, PILLOCK!

Yeah, pedophiles are ****ing awful. That people would do that to an innocent child is unimaginable, and rather infuriating to me.

I agree, pedophiles do horrible stuff.

But wasnt there this Meg's law or something that makes child sex offenders name public? What about Chris Hansen's show, where they don't even censor their faces?

I have to agree with you about your latter point.

Chris Hansen's show is horrible. It feeds on the embarrassment of the offenders with no regard for his acquaintances.

Imagine how some guy's children will be treated when his face shows up on that show.

In short, it's perfect American entertainment. You bastards sicken me. >:U

:razz:

As long as a pedophile doesn't actually go out and have sex with children, I don't give a crap.

AWdeV said:
As long as a pedophile doesn't actually go out and have sex with children, I don't give a crap.

Thats good. Imagine if there ever was a pedophile that said in public: "Im a pedophile and i havent ever done anything wrong, please help me"

His social life would be ruined.

The main problem here is mainly understanding pedophilia. It is simply a sexual fetish, a fetish a person is born with. The problem is only when they actually engage in said fetish and sexually assault children.
The media, of course, loves these cases, as they always get a lot of attention. This causing the side-effect that it makes people think that EVERYBODY could be a pedophile who wants to touch kids. Don't even think about letting men near your child, as they are obviously pedophiles.

So if the media would shut the **** up, and the general public understand pedophilia properly and stop overreacting, everything might end up better.

I think that pedophiles should be able to get help when it comes to handling these issues, and if they are convicted for a sexual crime then they should be rehabilitated. I do not support giving out names and faces of pedophiles, convicted or not.

Bulle said:
I think that pedophiles should be able to get help when it comes to handling these issues, and if they are convicted for a sexual crime then they should be rehabilitated. I do not support giving out names and faces of pedophiles, convicted or not.
The problem is pedophiles do not consider themselves ill,
and attemps here in Denmark to rehabilitate them has been utter failure.
They can't be treated (a bit like psychopaths).
The best thing to do is 'monitor them' once they've committed a crime
and make sure they don't get near children (teachers, sports coaches etc.).

I cringe when people propose castration as a solution to this problem. Should we chop the hands off thieves as well? Cut people's tongues out for "hate speech"? Besides, people are wrongly accused of this depressingly often. How sure do you have to be before you start slicing?

AWdeV said:

PNVDstyrelse.jpg

That looks like a ticket that I could get behind!

Adorno said:
The problem is pedophiles do not consider themselves ill,
and attemps here in Denmark to rehabilitate them has been utter failure.
They can't be treated (a bit like psychopaths).
The best thing to do is 'monitor them' once they've committed a crime
and make sure they don't get near children (teachers, sports coaches etc.).
I don't really know what you are doing in Denmark but here in Sweden we have successfully rehabilitated both psychopaths and pedophiles. Not saying that they are cured, just that they don't repeat the bad behaviour.

Funny thing....especially since I'm from Portugal....well if you ever heard on the news about the "Casa Pia" case in Lisbon well I must say it's the biggest stupidity our corrupt government/country has ever tried cover up.

Casa Pia Child Sexual Abuse Scandal

The Casa Pia child sexual abuse scandal was a case of child sexual abuses involving a number of children and employees at Casa Pia, a Portuguese state-run institution for the education and support of poor children and under-age orphans. Portuguese Judiciary Police (Polícia Judiciária) officials estimate that more than 100 boys and girls of the 4,600 pupils enrolled in Casa Pia at the time, including some deaf and mute, may have been sexually abused throughout several decades. The scandal involved several prominent men, including TV presenter Carlos Cruz, former Casa Pia governor Manuel Abrantes, and former UNESCO ambassador Jorge Ritto.  The trial is one of the longest-running in Portuguese history, lasting more than five years, with testimony from more than 800 witnesses and experts.

On 3 September 2010, Carlos Cruz, Carlos Silvino, Hugo Marçal, Manuel Abrantes, Ferreira Diniz and Jorge Ritto were convicted and sentenced to up to eighteen years in prison due to crimes occurring in the late 1990s and early 2000s. This was the first time an institutional sex abuse scandal was taken to court in Portugal.

Read the story here (which is not updated)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_Pia_child_sexual_abuse_scandal

Now what isn't there:

So we are actually seeing this case over and over on TV for the whole 10 years and we portuguese are just bored of this... especcially because they dont do anything even having all proofs. The raped kids now grown ups have accused them repeatedly although they are too shy to show their faces to the camera.
There are material evidences, victims testifying and other witnesses....and still after 10 years with same evidences...nothing was done and whenever our great courts judge them they ask for appeal and go home sleep, eat and abuse another children probably.

The accused recently have been going much to TV saying that this is just a Conspiracy against them...Until finally one of the accused with remorses decide to collaborate with the police and admitted he and others abused those children just like they say.

So some months ago they were finally sentenced. Now look at the funny sentence(read wikia document if you wanna know what each one of them did):

• Carlos Silvino(The only with low finances and did collaborate with the police) - 18 years
  • All the rich jetset personal that abused the children, felt no regret for it, denied and didnt collaborate with the police - 7 to 4 years
  • The Director of the Casa Pia orphanage that basically sold the kids - Considered Innocent

With at evidences against them, they've got this light sentence and they still say they are innocent, so they asked for appeal once again and once again go home sleep well and eat kids at breakfast. The only one in jail is the police collaborator.

Now in Portugal the criminal cases arent supposed to be opened for so long(unlike US that can make let it open for unlimited time) and, this is actually the longest case in Portugal's history, after this appeal time passes they still can ask for another appeal....so unless the case is closed by then...this case will take us more 10 years and the accused will be already dead of age.

Now this this is the corrupted country I(and other 11million people) live in and that's why I hate when I see someone crying because there is a bit of corruption in their countries. Hell Portugal was supposed to be a "developed country" but this corruption and government only take us lower.
Please dictatorship come back!

Back
Top Bottom