Let's discuss MML

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since for some mysterious reason the original 4 threads have all been locked, I've decided to open this one.
Please respectfully give suggestions and feedback to the current ruleset, maps and generally everything you'd like to mention regarding MML so that we can have a successful league.
Please keep your feedback constructive and fair :party:

Well constructive and fair: The problem is Marth.

If he want to organize a league he should learn to live with critism and other opinions then his own. Some guys including me got banned bcause they said their opinion about rules and/or how Marth is judging. Even the DP-Council was better then a "dictator Marth".

If we want an event which is worth it for the players who died we should do it with other league admins and judging system if we can name this current "thing" as system.

Also Marth should be banned from all events bcause of seperate death threats.

My opinion.  :meh:

I have told the site moderator about what you guys have been up to, I hope he'll do some justice and close this thread, ending this senseless discussion.

If you want to make a seperate league then do it, but leave my name and my own league's rules out of it.

The MML is still going to happen, even if the German community decides not to join it. You guys are only like, what, 20% of the total amount of WFaS players and clans, so losing PGC and TDA isn't really a big deal for me.

If you want to do just like you did some years earlier, go ahead and make a league for the Germans. But if you're too conservative to join mine, and all you can do is to complain about the rules here, then I say good luck have fun :razz:

As for the death threats, Haakon, all bullies, like you, deserve them.

You admit to sending people death threats and complain about us discussing improvement to your league?

Also, please stop derailing my thread. I actually have more interest in a decent league than in unnecessary salt.

Marth The Gryphonhearted said:
I have told the site moderator about what you guys have been up to, I hope he'll do some justice and close this thread, ending this senseless discussion.

If you want to make a seperate league then do it, but leave my name and my own league's rules out of it.

The MML is still going to happen, even if the German community decides not to join it. You guys are only like, what, 20% of the total amount of WFaS players and clans, so losing PGC and TDA isn't really a big deal for me.

If you want to do just like you did some years earlier, go ahead and make a league for the Germans. But if you're too conservative to join mine, and all you can do is to complain about the rules here, then I say good luck have fun :razz:

I just wonder what clans will join it. TDA , PGC, ChK , AK nor WDP will join this league. Also due what you said about the DP Council Twiniu is deciding not to let you use their servers anymore. Also It's not about being conservative but realist. These guys just expressed their opinions without insulting but you got everything as bullying act and start insulting and kicking people for no reason. Wake up, you're NOT the only one living on this planet. You won't achieve anything good in your life with such a way to react and act , just a lill friendly tip.
About bullying : I cant get what's your own limit on this theme since even a "hello" from a german is seen by you as bullying and death threats. Grow up really. Nobody has nothing against you if you act like a human being  :facepalm:
The idea of this league was really interesting and involved me so much that I reactivated TDA but once again you ****ed everything up due your ego , transforming this idea into an insult towards our mates who passed away
In conclusion you have shown again your arrogance and selfishness.
A lot of people told me not to trust you in this project since you couldn't handle such a thing but I still had some faith in this ; of course I was wrong ...
The way to change something is to start by knowing yourself and change yourself in a better person. My intention isn't to attack you but to make you open your eyes. We all love this game and we're trying to do something for it , who more , who lesser . I see you as a person who could pratically handle to do such a projects and success either, but first you gotta pass over you ego.
People like Kawaii, SpArTAcUS , and Krex , that you're calling bullies and so on , really put a lot of time in this game to help it , and everybody have put the own ego as secondary for the benefits of the community. Instead you just pretended to help it , but you were/are/will feed your ego , more and more. Nobody is perfect , everybody has problems , but no one of us makes a drama of this as much as you do.  You cant claim to be always right by banning the opinion of others just because are different , it's not up to you to decide what's wrong and right. So please put apart your ego and do something for this community!

MadeInBrazil said:

I just wonder what clans will join it. TDA , PGC, ChK , AK nor WDP will join this league. Also due what you said about the DP Council Twiniu is deciding not to let you use their servers anymore. Also It's not about being conservative but realist. These guys just expressed their opinions without insulting but you got everything as bullying act and start insulting and kicking people for no reason. Wake up, you're NOT the only one living on this planet. You won't achieve anything good in your life with such a way to react and act , just a lill friendly tip.
About bullying : I cant get what's your own limit on this theme since even a "hello" from a german is seen by you as bullying and death threats. Grow up really. Nobody has nothing against you if you act like a human being  :facepalm:
The idea of this league was really interesting and involved me so much that I reactivated TDA but once again you ****ed everything up due your ego , transforming this idea into an insult towards our mates who passed away

True words.

HaakonTDA said:
MadeInBrazil said:

True words.

Nope.  :lol:

HaakonTDA said:
MadeInBrazil said:

True words.

Nope.  :lol:
That confirms all I have said above. You know I am right so you said this pathetic word because you have no argument to come with.

Funny thing is that the issues weren't even the rules that much, but rather Marth himself... rule issues could've been EASILY (!) worked out to the satisfaction of everyone, but nope, Marth is unable to think logically, and brazil touched on that very well already...

Death threats... oh boy...

>Sends tons of death threats over the internet every day
>complains about people posting a picture of him

Kek.

Sorry for your thread, Krex, but to be entirely honest there is not much to be discussed imho, we all know Marth is the one who f*cked up (and that was entirely predictable, too...).

_NiboR_ said:
>Sends tons of death threats over the internet every day
>complains about people posting a picture of him

Kek.

Sorry for your thread, Krex, but to be entirely honest there is not much to be discussed imho, we all know Marth is the one who f*cked up (and that was entirely predictable, too...).

I don't f*ck up, I f*ck down.  :iamamoron:

true words Brazil.
Marth, pls name few clans which will participate, really interested in how many clans are attracted by your charisma.
You don´t listen to the community, just don´t care about anything etc.
Could write much more but you are too narcissistic to believe anything.
most maps are not even really playable for matches as far as I can see on the pics.

So, just tell me, which clans are gonna join?

_RandaL_ said:
true words Brazil.
Marth, pls name few clans which will participate, really interested in how many clans are attracted by your charisma.
most maps are not even really playable for matches as far as I can see on the pics.

Your gay little friend can tell you which won't. So all I can say is, the rest might.

But if they don't then whatever. I won't mind.

_RandaL_ said:
true words Brazil.

Your gay little friend can tell you which won't. So all I can say is, the rest might.

Waaaat man ...oh, pedo  :oops: :fruity:

Brazil El Tristan said:
_RandaL_ said:
true words Brazil.

With under 14 years olds  :fruity:  :fruity: :party:

_RandaL_ said:
Brazil El Tristan said:
_RandaL_ said:
true words Brazil.

With under 14 years olds  :fruity:  :fruity: :party:

Oh yeah I forgot you're only 13 Randal. My bad.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also of the 5 clans you mentioned, 3 were inactive for the last season too (thank god).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom