LETHOLDUS, THE MONTAGE

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't usually make videos of things...I usually have smarter people do that for me.

However, I was extremely bored, and I thought it would be fun to record myself wrecking people for my own selfish amusement.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G47Zq8HVQaM

(WATCH IN HD)

UPDATE
So this started out as just being a project I did because I was bored, but after its unintentional and minor success I may make more.

If anyone wants to be apart of any or contribute any ideas to make more interesting videos feel free to PM me.

Azrooh said:
CoolMB said:
Mad Dawg said:
Azrooh said:
oh god what happened to the aspect ratio my eyes please help
oh god, someone who knows what aspect ratio is.  no!!
**** THE ASPECT RATIO! I PLAY BY MY OWN RULES

Your way gives me eyestrain. That makes me sad, Leth.
Maybe I just wasn't meant to handle this video.
That's nothing man....you should watch the duel videos other people put up....its like they're playing with a blender as a mouse

I liked the video. I see you play on GK_Siege, so props for playing on a cool server and showing off the custom maps.

As others have mentioned, though, the aspect ratio is a killer. Remember to tilt your phone sideways to film in fullscreen mode. Also, I liked the music and use of effects, but don't overuse the slow-mo or it loses its pizazz. A kill some archer gets on the guy you're fighting doesn't need slowmo.

The aspect ratio is really puzzling since your graphics seem set to medium or high, so work that out first and you'll improve drastically.

Ehombre said:
I liked the video. I see you play on GK_Siege, so props for playing on a cool server and showing off the custom maps.

As others have mentioned, though, the aspect ratio is a killer. Remember to tilt your phone sideways to film in fullscreen mode. Also, I liked the music and use of effects, but don't overuse the slow-mo or it loses its pizazz. A kill some archer gets on the guy you're fighting doesn't need slowmo.

The aspect ratio is really puzzling since your graphics seem set to medium or high, so work that out first and you'll improve drastically.
Ratio should be fixed btw....just had to add the tag on the video.

But yeah I agree with the slo-mo pizzaz comment....I was just very bored  :lol:

CoolMB said:
Ehombre said:

Please look-up "aspect ratio for Youtube" on Google. You've stretched the image but have not changed the height and width ratio of footage versus screen space. This is something you need to change when you record or when you edit the footage in a video editing program.

Ehombre said:
CoolMB said:
Ehombre said:

Please look-up "aspect ratio for Youtube" on Google. You've stretched the image but have not changed the height and width ratio of footage versus screen space. This is something you need to change when you record or when you edit the footage in a video editing program.

I did just that actually...and it told me to add the a tag that corrects aspect ratio to 16:9

I don't think it just stretched it out...looks fine to me

It may look more stretched because of the resolution setting the game has

Back
Top Bottom