SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Let us restart caravans remotely

Users who are viewing this thread

If my caravan gets ganked I ought to be able to send a letter to the companion that was running it and tell them to start a new one. I just want a simple popup -

Oh, no, your caravan got ganked! Do you want to:

Start another cheap caravan?
Start another spendy caravan?
Sort it out later?

I click the button, the money leaves my account, and the companion gets back on the road.

When the caravan looses the battle, the caravan-master is likely to be a prisoner for a (short) while and can't start a new caravan.

Instead a button under the "Create party" in clan interface would be nice.

Personally I'm against more "buttons to click", because it becomes more a "managing game" which would break my immersion. To much QoL is just not good, sometimes you must du something on your own, beside battles. But maybe they can add a option for the player to raise the troop count of caravans, so the won't go down easily and are also a late game option for income.

Personally I'm against more "buttons to click", because it becomes more a "managing game" which would break my immersion. To much QoL is just not good, sometimes you must du something on your own, beside battles. But maybe they can add a option for the player to raise the troop count of caravans, so the won't go down easily and are also a late game option for income.

Picture the "buttons" as a courir or a piguin and your immersion can be saved :smile:. The response does not need to be instant to simulate traveling-time. If you would need to run around the world to physically meet with your people for every matter the game becomes very... ineffective and frustating. I mean, it would include voting and other things done via kingdom/clan interface. As a clan-leader, you have power to delegate.

Back
Top Bottom