SP - General Let us make huge characters

Users who are viewing this thread

can you allow character creation to push the limits in terms of weight and even height the max limit so far is by no mean fat or very tall I understand you can't push it too far cause armour would stretch and look funny and the advantage of reach from tall units

However I want my character to be a big tank like jim morrison said "I remember when I used to weigh 185 pounds. I was the same height that I now am: 185 pounds. I felt so great. I felt like a tank, you know? I felt like a large mammal, a big beast. When I’d move through the corridors or across the lawn, I just feel like I could knock anybody out of my way. I was solid, man. It’s terrible to be thin and wispy because, you know, you’d get knocked over by a strong wind or something."

can you imagine having a character on the field like a line breaker but he actually looks big and chonky something to fear running towards right now they are just build like a brick ****house all muscle I really want to see absolute units that stand out from the usual soldier why can't we have them look like shugoki from the game for honor or resemble something like the mountain from game of thrones here is a good example of how it would look in game

Man I agree, I'd like to see those sliders go a little further out. Naturally though I'm assuming it'd make the hitbox larger and make your guy an arrow catcher/shields would be less effective but I'd very much enjoy making a small "giant"

Man I agree, I'd like to see those sliders go a little further out. Naturally though I'm assuming it'd make the hitbox larger and make your guy an arrow catcher/shields would be less effective but I'd very much enjoy making a small "giant"
for the added reach I would certainly be happy to deal with a bigger hitbox but in saying that being so large could give more health but run slower where as being small less health but run faster maybe they could make the sliders go even smaller too imagine having a little frodo run around in bannerlord you sure could dodge a lot but would have to get in close but I think frodo baggins may be too small for the world of bannerlord so maybe someone a bit taller

Not possible. If they extended the limits, playing overly huge characters would be impossible due to swing attack not hitting anything and playing tiny characters would be OP. Being small is already strong and sometimes make swings go over your head.

Back
Top Bottom