SP - General Let us change equipment (and Banners) of Clanmates who are leading parties in our army, instantly on the spot with no wasting campaign time!

Users who are viewing this thread

The current options of changing party leaders or disbanding parties waste too much of the player's campaign time to be practical for upgrading clan mate's equipment or changing banners. I propose we be able to access their equipment in person the same way we can choose "let me inspect your troops". This is even more needed now that the Banners have been added as changing the Banner of your captains for different situation COULD be very useful if it could be done when needed without wasting time recalling a member to your party, then re-swapping them back into their party. For those who don't know, although you would assume changing party leaders with members in the exact same map spot would be instant, it's not and wastes time and can causes problems as most members won't have the same max party capacity. So doing this in between battles is not practical. This would be a great change and doing things like changing from +20% charge damage in the field to +10% melee in a siege would be worth doing if it didn't reduce your tempo by wasting campaign time.

Last edited:
General. I am disbanding your division. Send your soldiers home.

Now here is your new cap. See how it has a feather on it now.

Now reform your division. Recall your soldiers!

(In other words... Seconded)

The current options of changing party leaders or disbanding parties waste too much of the player's campaign time to be practical for upgrading clan mate's equipment or changing banners. I propose we be able to access their equipment in person the same way we can choose "let me inspect you troops". This is even more needed now that the Banners have been added as changing the Banner of your captains for different situation COULD be very useful if it could be done when needed without wasting time recalling a member to your party, then re-swapping them back into their party. For those who don't know, although you would assume changing party leaders with members in the exact same map spot would be instant, it's not and wastes time and can causes problems as most members won't have the same max part capacity. so doing this in between battles is not practical. This would be a great change and doing things like changing from +20% charge damage in the field to +10% melee in a siege would be worth doing if it didn't reduce your tempo by wasting campaign time.
+1

Back
Top Bottom