SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Let the player choose faction specific equipment when joining a faction as a lord

Users who are viewing this thread

I have always wondered why it's harder to look like my chracter was belonging to the faction I was fighting with (cause high level armor & weapons are hard to find in shops), and it's easy to end up looking like the troops I am fighting against (due to battle loot).

I suggest that when the player joins a faction as a lord, they are given the choice of one or more high level faction specific equipment pieces as a gift of fealty.

I have always wondered why it's harder to look like my chracter was belonging to the faction I was fighting with (cause high level armor & weapons are hard to find in shops), and it's easy to end up looking like the troops I am fighting against (due to battle loot).

I suggest that when the player joins a faction as a lord, they are given the choice of one or more high level faction specific equipment pieces as a gift of fealty.
I agree, you usually equip yourself and your companions with the loot of your enemies

Back
Top Bottom