Resolved Let My Companion Go!

Users who are viewing this thread

We were at peace... but one of the mercenary bands (?) apparently didn't think so. Alary (of the Brotherhood) assaulted my caravan and took my companion captive. Eventually I saw she was listed as a prisoner at Askar, so I drove my whole warband down there to pick her up. But she was still Alary's prisoner. She wasn't available to talk to or visit in Askar, and the only indication I had she was there was the Clan Screen that said so.

So about this time Alary showed up with his crew! His text was in white (not pink, for enemy). I rode over and chatted him up. Aside from the usual bellicose offering to meet my demands or pay the price, there was no dialog available for me to request my gal's release or to ransom her.

So by the time I saw him, Alary wasn't an enemy combatant... but he still had my companion prisoner! I saw no way to spring her. I had to wait another hour of playing the game before she managed a getaway - meaning she was locked away for about 2 hours of my evening.

I don't think this is the way things should work and it might be unintended. If needed, I have a save-game.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom