Let me explain something because you don't understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Imagine there is bad marriage. The dude is an alcoholic and is beating and verbally abusing his wife on regular basis.
The wife doesn't want to leave him because she remembers times when he was a good boy and she thinks that noone else would be better for her anyways.
So she stays begging him to change but he knows she won't leave anyways so he feeds her with bs about going to aa and how he will change and everything will become much better very soon. And she clings to every word and prays this time he will fulfill all the promises and they will be a happy family once again, but he know she gullible and every time he posts about changes he thinks to himself "cmon beetch you know u won't get sheet".

Now why this story, it's because you people in this forum need to realise you are the abused wife and TW is the abusive husband. Get a counselor and leave this toxec relationship.

Rofl, I admit that Taleworlds have my* balls pickled in a jar somewhere.

I think the problem is we want this game to be good, so its difficult to give up on it. I will say one thing though, this is the last f**king Talworlds game that I purchase. They may indeed end up up finishing this game, but I believe that their reputation has taken a huge hit.

Rofl, I admit that Taleworlds have my* balls pickled in a jar somewhere.

I think the problem is we want this game to be good, so its difficult to give up on it. I will say one thing though, this is the last f**king Talworlds game that I purchase. They may indeed end up up finishing this game, but I believe that their reputation has taken a huge hit.
Your sig is awesome.

Your sig is awesome.
Ty was my first attempt at making a gif. I was just compelled after seeing Callum's comment recently that they were still working on MP.
I stole the gif on the left. I made the one on the right, after commenting that Taleworlds were dillydallying. I checked youtube to listen to the song because I was in a weird mood and found the woman funny while she was gleefully dancing around. It just made sense.

*Thing is I was pmsl while I was making it, one of the best laughs I've had in a long time.

**We should make a music compilation for Taleworlds.

Marie Lloyds - Dont DillyDally on the way

George Formby - When I'm cleaning windows

Oasis - The importance of Being idle

Bruno Mars - The lazy song

Alan Jackson, Jimmy Buffett - It's five O'clock somewhere

The Lacs - Nothing in particular

The Who - Won't get fooled again

Playing the Gummy Bear Song on Gummy Bears

Ylyis - The Fox (what does Cal..I mean the Fox say)

Micheal B Tretow - Hubba Hubba Zoot Zoot

Brushy one String - Chicken in the Corn

The esteemed, The Gibberish Songs Harlib Briar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom