Let leeds play

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that you should let them play. Even if they joined Wales last tournament, it does not make sense to force them to play in a nation team which actually does not exist... We did not force the people who played in Team Israel to form another Team Isreal in the next tournaments because the team was just a pure deception :/

The member of the Welsh team should have been banned during the last NC like Team Israel back in time and should be refused this time... Fietta lost all credibility in this case (same goes for Aeronwen) and could easily be compared to mister Andrei.

=> Everbody plays under UK banner again and end this pathetic story...

I don't understand?, they claimed to Robin that they were Welsh. Wales as a nation can exist and does exist. This has nothing to do with me and especially nothing to do with Aeronwen. The problem isnt the Welsh team here its the Leeds and Liars. Aeronwen was just a member of the team, dont try and bring her into this. Dont you dare say something so stupid Kellerman.

Fietta said:
I don't understand?, they claimed to Robin that they were Welsh. Wales as a nation can exist and does exist. This has nothing to do with me and especially nothing to do with Aeronwen. The problem isnt the Welsh team here its the Leeds and Liars. Aeronwen was just a member of the team, dont try and bring her into this. Dont you dare say something so stupid Kellerman.

Independent nation?

ZombieJR said:
Rey' said:
I hope other admins on the team will step in and sort this out.

Is there a point in asking the other admins to 'step in and sort it out' when Aeronwen; one of the admins, knew that certain players were English, not Welsh when they joined the Wales team last year and did nothing about it? It would be hypocritical for someone who broke the rules to then try to preach them.

That is a downright lie.

Everyone I asked told me they had a good reason to be able to play for wales, that they were born in Wales but now live in England, that their parents were Welsh or whatever. At least one person talked about my old school and claimed to have been at the same school as me.

Robin asked me to ascertain as far as I could whether the players in teh team had a genuine link to Wales and there isnt much anyone can do other than ask. The point is you can be Welsh but live in England, we have no way of knowing apart from what people say. Eveyone on the team claimed to meto be Welsh in some way, only Leroy said he had no real definate nationality but felt as Welsh as anything else.

It was made clear to everyone that if they played for Wales they would not be able to change their nationality in the future. If any of the players is now saying they lied about their nationality in order to play in last years NC I woudl say they should vbe banned from this and all future NC's.

Aeronwen said:
ZombieJR said:
Rey' said:

Is there a point in asking the other admins to 'step in and sort it out' when Aeronwen; one of the admins, knew that certain players were English, not Welsh when they joined the Wales team last year and did nothing about it? It would be hypocritical for someone who broke the rules to then try to preach them.

That is a downright lie.

Everyone I asked told me they had a good reason to be able to play for wales, that they were born in Wales but now live in England, that their parents were Welsh or whatever. At least one person talked about my old school and claimed to have been at the same school as me.

Robin asked me to ascertain as far as I could whether the players in teh team had a genuine link to Wales and there isnt much anyone can do other than ask. The point is you can be Welsh but live in England, we have no way of knowing apart from what people say. Eveyone on the team claimed to meto be Welsh in some way, only Leroy said he had no real definate nationality but felt as Welsh as anything else.

It was made clear to everyone that if they played for Wales they would not be able to change their nationality in the future. If any of the players is now saying they lied about their nationality in order to play in last years NC I woudl say they should vbe banned from this and all future NC's.

IS it? I specifically remember this happening, and the rest of the channel laughing after it was admitted that we weren't Welsh. Maybe you weren't in the channel and it was wrong for myself to drag you into such a petty pointscore.
Oof

You should also be laughing at the fact you just admitted you lied in the entire NC, or are we forgetting that?.

m1tchell23 said:
I have no ties to Wales but feel Welsh. This means I can play for you? Interesting.

You have no ties to AE yet you feel like you can still wear the tag.

Zazu making this thread literally changed the topic of if Leeds can play to if you should be banned or not.

ZombieJR said:
Aeronwen said:
ZombieJR said:
Rey' said:

That is a downright lie.

IS it? I specifically remember this happening, and the rest of the channel laughing after it was admitted that we weren't Welsh. Maybe you weren't in the channel and it was wrong for myself to drag you into such a petty pointscore.
Oof

I still have the steam convo with you in whch you told me you were Welsh, also Dave and Supernova. I will not post private conversations without permission but I dont see why you wouldn't give permission if you are claiming you did anyhting other than tell me yOu were Welsh.

Fietta said:
You should also be laughing at the fact you just admitted you lied in the entire NC, or are we forgetting that?.

m1tchell23 said:
I have no ties to Wales but feel Welsh. This means I can play for you? Interesting.

Do you ever shut up? Neither of these points even involved you and you still think it's acceptable to chat ****. Put a sock in it.

E; Aeronwen I've already admitted to the whole thread I lied, so they don't really matter anymore :^)

pretty sure he already admitted to saying he was welsh. but that doesn't mean he didn't afterwards say that he wasn't? showing screens of your steam convo doesn't really mean much

ZombieJR said:
Fietta said:

m1tchell23 said:

Do you ever shut up? Neither of these points even involved you and you still think it's acceptable to chat ****. Put a sock in it.

E; Aeronwen I've already admitted to the whole thread I lied, so they don't really matter anymore :^)

So what's you're defence to not being banned? I don't understand?

-Darius- said:
pretty sure he already admitted to saying he was welsh. but that doesn't mean he didn't afterwards say that he wasn't? showing screens of your steam convo doesn't really mean much

No one knew they weren't.

m1tchell23 said:
Fietta clutching at straws to save face of his failed team of liars which should of never been allowed  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean at the moment my team was full of liars and now it's not, I can live with that.

Leeds should be allowed to play, just not with the liars. As Gibby said that the Wales team is basically a UK team as you can have multiple teams for each nation. This isn't the problem. The problem was NC2017 and the fact they lied the entire time.

Fietta said:
m1tchell23 said:
Fietta clutching at straws to save face of his failed team of liars which should of never been allowed  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I mean at the moment my team was full of liars and now it's not, I can live with that.

Leeds should be allowed to play, just not with the liars. As Gibby said that the Wales team is basically a UK team as you can have multiple teams for each nation. This isn't the problem. The problem was NC2017 and the fact they lied the entire time.

If Wales is basically a UK team, what's the problem with Leeds being an actual UK team ?

Fietta said:
m1tchell23 said:

Didn't you admit to doing the same exact thing just one page back?

Fietta said:
Snazzelicious said:
Has Fietta EVER won a forum argument? Like, it's concerning that all his time training to be a keyboard warrior hasn't paid off

This entire topic was about how I managed to make Wales an NC team from pure sorcery. So yes, plenty. Its been a good year since something like this happened. /:^(

f1287e0d48098aa5a24f4046550a864b.png

Snazzelicious said:
Has Fietta EVER won a forum argument? Like, it's concerning that all his time training to be a keyboard warrior hasn't paid off

Bahaha

Just want to point out my comment from last year:

OurGloriousLeader said:
I respect the theoretical possibility of the Welsh team and hope that it is made up of true Welsh men and women.

I suspect it is simply a way for players, for whatever reason, unable to play for UK to play in the NC. As such I hope admins will check thoroughly every team member.

It was clear from the start these teams were fake and now it's proven. Ban anyone involved imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom