SP - General Let companions leading a party upgrade their equipment

Users who are viewing this thread

Rbtparker13

Veteran
I think there should be a way to let party leaders, in the clan, to upgrade their own equipment. It's really off setting when a leader of a 100 man party is wearing peasant garb to a battle.

Yes I could upgrade their equipment myself but I have more important things to do while conquering the world. Plus if the companions did it themselves it would bring a sense of uniqueness to them, something that is sorely lacking.

There could be a button or decisions that says. "Let leaders upgrade equipment" and when you turn it on, your finances will take a massive fall to simulate the buying of armor and such. You could even go as far and make a list of things you want the leaders to wear/use. "Use two handed swords" Or "Use heavy armor"

Just thought it be a cool idea

I like it.

Battles should be a source of improving/loosing gear too

With a won battle, give X percent chance to ugrade 1 item 1 tier-level.(max tier : clantier + 1)
With a lost battle, give Y percent risk of downgrade 1 item 2 tier-levels.(min tier : clantier - 2 or tier 2, which is higher)

X is based/influence of the value(tier) of the opponent.

I like it.

Battles should be a source of improving/loosing gear too

With a won battle, give X percent chance to ugrade 1 item 1 tier-level.(max tier : clantier + 1)
With a lost battle, give Y percent risk of downgrade 1 item 2 tier-levels.(min tier : clantier - 2 or tier 2, which is higher)

X is based/influence of the value(tier) of the opponent.
Battles would be a good way to upgrade armor. It wouldn't make sense to fight the entire Kingdom's army and still come out wearing a sack cloth and a warm hat

I would settle for being able to upgrade their gear without having to bring them back into your party first, but auto upgrades would be nice too.

Heck, every NPC should do it... my sister got married years ago in game and still wearing the same gear she departed with

I would settle for being able to upgrade their gear without having to bring them back into your party first, but auto upgrades would be nice too.

Heck, every NPC should do it... my sister got married years ago in game and still wearing the same gear she departed with
Maybe have a armor pool in your fief or something. You put armor and weapons into this pool and whenever your companions or family drop by they select the best stuff

Back
Top Bottom