Less xp in simulated battles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Afaik the AI receives around 30 T3+ troops as “bodyguard units“ so that they don‘t get instantly killed by looters before they can recruit additional troops and the AI can recruit from all recruitment slots, as a fix to the broken AI relation system. Additionally they take troops out of garrisons to stock up.
The AI recives at max 15 units, the other ones are from their garrisons and then they start recruiting

Info provided from @mexxico some time ago about passive xp.

current passive xp gain per troop is (5 + troop level) per each troop in npc parties and this is not a low value.

Currently
tier-1 troop needs 300 xp for level up,
tier-2 troop needs 600 xp for level up,
tier-3 troop needs 900 xp for level up,
tier-4 troop needs 1200 xp for level up;

so if npc party have 100 men tier-1 party they will be all tier-5 in
300 / (5 + 6) +
600 / (5 + 11) +
900 / (5 + 16) +
1200 / (5 + 26) = about 28 + 38 + 44 + 38 = 148 days (about 2 years without any battle).

Have you tested it to be 10%? I feel its more like 50%, but i didnt keep any actual data.
Good point about being able to select which troops do nothing, but usually I just order charge to all of them if im against looters, and still get way more xp that way.
Maybe because of the shared exp method in live battles, since I don't know if this method will be applied in simulation. E. G. your tier 6 killed one in live battle a tier 3 (who does nothing) get some exp. If the tier 6 killed one in a simulation battle the tier 3 unit (wo does nothing) get no shared xp. But I have no proof of that

AI gets free XP. I don't know how but I know it does. When you wipe out a lord army and he comes back after a while, the amount of "experienced" troops it has is bigger than the normal recruitment allows. Maybe I'm wrong. But I think not. Since lords can't avoid being captured constantly if they have experienced troops is for sure some kind of dev gift as a bandaid.
ai is not getting free exp, every lord spawns with a certain group of upgraded troops for free. they are getting free troops. which in itself is op. but then again, in a real battle most of the troops would rout and eventually end up back at base again. so every lord would get most of his army back even if he loses a fight.

ai is not getting free exp, every lord spawns with a certain group of upgraded troops for free. they are getting free troops. which in itself is op. but then again, in a real battle most of the troops would rout and eventually end up back at base again. so every lord would get most of his army back even if he loses a fight.
Nope they get free XP on daily tick but I won't repeat myself again and again

Nope they get free XP on daily tick but I won't repeat myself again and again
this is a single player game with command console i'm sure if you wanted to even the score you can spawn instantly 600 tier 6 troops into your army or w/e the hell you want. there are mods that can tweek exp for troops also

personally i'm glad they are getting free troops and free exp so i have something to fight. there are people that send troop on every encounter and execute every lord so they don't have to do the fighting, and there are people that don't lol. i'm currently using a mod that makes lord armies stronger so i have more of a challenge fighting higher tier troops. also modding to boost army and battle sizes so i'm fighting avg 1000 men armies instead of 500 men armies, also boosted bandit and looter party sizes. i've read a post of people complaining they are too big in vanilla... lol people are different.

this is a single player game with command console i'm sure if you wanted to even the score you can spawn instantly 600 tier 6 troops into your army or w/e the hell you want. there are mods that can tweek exp for troops also

personally i'm glad they are getting free troops and free exp so i have something to fight. there are people that send troop on every encounter and execute every lord so they don't have to do the fighting, and there are people that don't lol. i'm currently using a mod that makes lord armies stronger so i have more of a challenge fighting higher tier troops. also modding to boost army and battle sizes so i'm fighting avg 1000 men armies instead of 500 men armies, also boosted bandit and looter party sizes. i've read a post of people complaining they are too big in vanilla... lol people are different.
If you will read the whole conversation you will understand my comment on yours. The code says that ai lords getting more XP on daily tick as the player. It's a fact, nothing more. I don't wanna make the game easier or cheat lol ?. I'm just denying false information.

If you will read the whole conversation you will understand my comment on yours. The code says that ai lords getting more XP on daily tick as the player. It's a fact, nothing more. I don't wanna make the game easier or cheat lol ?. I'm just denying false information.
you've written 7 messages in this post, and the first time you mentioned "they get free XP on daily tick" was a reply directed towards me, as if i had asked a dumb question right after having ignored your entire presentation on how they get free experience. but the fact is you haven't. nobody has explicitly said that the ai gets free experience daily up until that point in the whole post.

if you will bother going back and finish reading my full message which you quoted in it's entirety. you'll realize i made an argument for it not mattering that they get free experience which isn't much and certainly needed for the game to not be too easy.

Back
Top Bottom