Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

Users who are viewing this thread

nickdean10 said:
I asked GK_Wench about a week ago when he wanted to duel and he responded with "im out", so I'm guessing he withdrew or something? Can you confirm this at all Hasek or a member of GK?

Can anyone confirm anything? He hasn't tried to contact me in any way besides saying "im out", do I default win at this point I assume?

I have a few announcements today. Among them unfortunately is a number of withdrawals. Also, In an effort to get more people in the lower bracket to fight there matches, I'm adding an automatic 3 day extension to all lower bracket matches. Please if you are in the lower bracket get your matches scheduled to burn through some opponents. Thanks everyone and I'll add a more substantial update later today.

I am going to have to withdraw. My internet has been down this entire week, and unless it comes up really soon, I won't be able to fight.

Neither me or my opponent have attempted to contact eachother either, it seems. (I blame my lack of internet.)

MadocComadrin said:
Haven't seen Wench in the past few days. May need to break out the whip.

Actually, i was playing TDM earlier (20 mins ago) and she was there. :razz:

I pm'd Dayman (Swifteye right?) either Friday or Saturday but he hasn't replied. I forgot to send the PM to one of the admins as well.

Obviously there is no proof that what I'm saying is true and I don't want an autowin as I wouldn't have a chance if we actually dueled.

If anyone sees him, tell him to reply to me (Gaunt)

Gaunt said:
I pm'd Dayman (Swifteye right?) either Friday or Saturday but he hasn't replied. I forgot to send the PM to one of the admins as well.

Obviously there is no proof that what I'm saying is true and I don't want an autowin as I wouldn't have a chance if we actually dueled.

If anyone sees him, tell him to reply to me (Gaunt)
I'll see if I can get a hold of swift for you. He recently started back up at work so I may not be able to get a hold of him until the weekend.

Right now I cant connect to any MP servers, and my partner cannot either. Odd. I'm sure i'm okay though as I already had a match this week, but this is just an fyi.

Back
Top Bottom