Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

Users who are viewing this thread

Zaffa said:
I can confirm. Grats to Sly though it really was dumb of me to fight my match without warming up. Atleast our exhibition set of matches an hour later resulted in a clean sweep (no deaths) on my part.  :smile:

In any case, grats on the win and best of luck on your bracket.

No need to sweet-talk Zaffa, you just decided my plan was much more badass than you previously thought.  :twisted:

findecanno said:
Tigerclaw said:
Ash Tre said:
Tigerclaw also isn't responding to PMs if anyone knows how to get in touch with him...

Oi, I'm still here. :razz:
Whens this gonna go down, I'd like to see this one.
It'll be short, sweet, and end with me crying. And we're trying to set a date. It's looking like sunday, but I am also avail on wednesday, seeing if he is too.

Yo dood I'm supposed to fight in round 2, lets do this sometime this week ok? I wanna get as many matches as I can over with before school starts for me.

Hey everyone,

First, Here's a quick shout out to an effort by my clan mate CommissarK to introduce a Pro-Mod for consideration by the competitive community.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,190571.0.html

Secondly, I haven't updated the bracket in the last couple days because I need to do one more reset to fix up the matchups. Rest assured I'll have it all up to date tonight. :smile:

Good luck and good fights everyone!

Wolflo Vs. Reapy
7-3 for me
mbwarband20110822194448.png

Good fight Reapy

Reapy said:
**** fight on my part.

Good fights for you! Good luck with the rest of the tourny!
Ya i had a feeling that you were a bit rusty during the fight. You had some nice chambers though. My chambers were all luck...

That server throws me for a loop when its full, has a lot of cpu lag, like I was dueling on nditions before i popped in there and it felt smoother than that. Either way that is not an excuse, I was practicing this week and having some great duels last night. I'm just pissed at myself :smile:

You were ready to win though and you did, don't knock yourself!

7-0 ghaern.

Weird as hell fight. His fightstyle is unlike most I've seen. I can fight Hasek for awhile, win rarely, but him? I traded two hits and I died. Very peculiar and yet effective style.

I would also like to say Ghaern is one of the most pleasant folks I've met on Warband. He offered me a rematch, was pleasant about the whole ordeal, and surprised me with his dueling. Very much respect for him.

Back
Top Bottom