LES IS MOREx

Should Leslie be unbanned from the Forums?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

As abrasive as Les was/is ultimately I think he was good for bringing people deeper into the Bannerlord MP NA community which is a good thing for the game.

vk took out the captain mode trash in the beta. Les deserves the thanks of the entire community. If you disagree you can simply be disregarded and you should be banned.

I have known LES IS MOREx for many years. He is a well-intentioned person and I am sure that he meant no harm.
I think he should stay banned. This man is a liar and a manipulator and will continue his behavior

In fact, he is trying to pay people to vote yes on this just so he can get unbanned.
Why is everyone creating new accounts all of a sudden? I mean y'all have this as first post, really? XDD

i hope we can welcome more players into the community, including the previously banned players

if the majority of players vote to let this player back into the community i pray the admins will be forgiving

It was such a headache having him here constantly whining about how people are mean to him while throwing out every kind of bigotry at the same time.

A child who never played MB could host tournaments better than him, every one was a complete mess.

I don't know this guy but if he offered money as a prize pool for a tournament he must pay up. Otherwise he's a rat.

On second thought, due to the severity of his crimes, Les should be unbanned, so he can organize tournaments and thus be forced to play a systemically broken game.

Enjoy the neurotoxin that is Bannerlord.

I don't know this guy but if he offered money as a prize pool for a tournament he must pay up. Otherwise he's a rat.
He was banned mid-tournament and the tournament was cancelled as the tourney admin was given to someone not affiliated with him or "bush wookie gaming" -- In fact the admins gave the tournament administration to the individual which got him banned (guy made a bait post to piss off Les and he took the bait) -- This individual is also now banned from the forum

He was banned mid-tournament and the tournament was cancelled as the tourney admin was given to someone not affiliated with him or "bush wookie gaming" -- In fact the admins gave the tournament administration to the individual which got him banned (guy made a bait post to piss off Les and he took the bait) -- This individual is also now banned from the forum
Do you really need a forum account to organize a tournament? What a bunch of crap

Pretty drastic distortion of what actually happened.

He told Rhine, who is Native American, that he would ship him a smallpox blanket and some other racist stuff. Thats what got him banned.

The "bait post" Chowski made was just Chowski and a couple of other people calling attention to how he blatantly cheated in his own tournament by playing as his girlfriend on VKs B team. People piled on by talking about all the other shady stuff hes done and all the times hes defrauded people of money, including straight up wire fraud by paying someone in the community to play on his team and then disputing the payment with his credit card company afterwards so that the money was removed back out of the players account.

He just straight up isnt a good person and he earned his ban. Being the only person willing to fake promise prize pools isnt a good reason to unban him lol

Being the only person willing to fake promise prize pools isnt a good reason to unban him lol
He paid the prize pool for his first tournament and there is no reason to believe that he wouldn't have for his second if the tournament had been completed while he still was in control of it. It's pretty obvious that the forum post Chowski made was a bait, and he himself admits as much openly. This is not really a disputable fact for this reason. Yes, Les took the bait, hence why he is banned and we have not had another skirmish tournament between clans in North America since. Sad!

Back
Top Bottom