LES IS MOREx

Should Leslie be unbanned from the Forums?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Considering I advocated for his ban in the moderation team, from his criminal amount of racism, xenophobia and everything in-between, there's absolutely no place for someone like him here.

Well if that's all I think he fits right in.
lmao, good luck finding a clan thats "normal" unban him for now, give him a zero tolerance deal, one mistake gone for good. Im sure he will follow the rules given the standard he should follow, hes willing to adjust and ask for forgiveness so thats more than most people. plus hes the leader of a big NA clan, so we will get more people to play NA just because of his charisma.

lmao, good luck finding a clan thats "normal" unban him for now, give him a zero tolerance deal, one mistake gone for good. Im sure he will follow the rules given the standard he should follow, hes willing to adjust and ask for forgiveness so thats more than most people. plus hes the leader of a big NA clan, so we will get more people to play NA just because of his charisma.

We've given him many chances, I don't think the moderation team would have any lenience and having influence in the community in no respect is a good excuse to get unbanned. Instead of allowing these people lead a community, spend time yourself making it better.

I have known LES IS MOREx for many years. He is a well-intentioned person and I am sure that he meant no harm.

Back
Top Bottom