Leonardo's Studio (Artwork and Signatures)

Users who are viewing this thread

You need to do something about the borders of the things you crop. Giving the edges some shadow or glow would do the trick.

As it is for the launcher, the edges can be left as they are, I think. I will take a quick look at it (place it in the mod)

edit: Tested it, it looks pretty cool, but there are some small problems:
As the main.bmp is, well, a .bmp, Alpha Channels don't work. So it needs a decent background. That should be no real problem, though.

In the warband root folder is a main.bmp which just contains the background for it, so just copy it in another layer which is behind the image you have posted.

Ok I'm taking note of all your suggestions. Thanks Belendor, Patta and Fox; I've never been good at this things. I'll tell you when I improved it.

EDITED: Tried with Fox's suggestion. Rough idea of how It would look like before polishing:

mainassassinhuntfinal.png

Yes, I really like it. Very cool. I will surely use this, looks awesome. And much better than the thing I had before (The one with the peasants)

Yes, that is better.

P.S I suspect some thickness differences in "hunt". Like H being bigger while U being comparably little. Fix and it will even get better.

Thanks for suggestion Belendor. This is what I got, I don't know if it looks better now. I could always give you the textures I use so you'd make better use of them.  :wink:

scaled.php

Thanks, you flatter me (It's not as good :razz:) I made this even if not for a specific use, just for the community to see this mod isn't dead. Not while we still hang around like vagabonds :grin:

Anyone up for a match now?

Back
Top Bottom