Leonardo's Studio (Artwork and Signatures)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yep stupid of me. I didn't realise i was saving the images as .jpeg instead of png  :mrgreen:
Niiiiiice I think the signature looks how i firstly wanted now :grin:

Hey guys, I've been working on a new signature. (I know I know, I'm a signature machine  :mrgreen: ) But anyways this things I manage do them in one hour or so normally less, since the letters I've already retouched them since long ago. Tell me what you tihnk about thiss, does it compare to the first one?

assassinshadowsignature.jpg

Well, that black person is a guard? Or what is it? The person does not really seem to fit, but it's a nice idea. An Assassin would probably be better.

Yesh you are a signature machine:grin: It looks nice, but maybe like a bit too searaidery? Cause he doesn't really look like a town guard with that background, more like a medieval pirate or Nord Huscarl?... Like it though, got like a fresh touch. 

It's supposed to be a shadow, resembling the assassin ready to attack at the least opportunity. Anyway I thought I could try something new, and thought about that shadow i found somewhere, and added those background colours, plus the letters and decorations.
I also like my first one most :razz:

all your projects post them here, like I did, even if they finished or not.
This is just a development thread for all banners, signatures or similar the community creates.

ehh guys, well splofot just send me an awesome possible bitmap for assassin hunt.
he wanted it to be kept secret, but hey, the pic is so good, you deserve to see it.
here it is:

[It will be retouched for even more detail and design quality]

mail

Well, those look so ugly, to be honest. Instead of starting from a .jpg format with a background, you could start over from a transparent layer then copy it on whatever background you want on its back.

Belendor Torheal Artendor said:
Well, those look so ugly, to be honest. Instead of starting from a .jpg format with a background, you could start over from a transparent layer then copy it on whatever background you want on its back.

Aside from your comment what else looks ugly, you didn't specify.

I like people who find easy to criticise but cannot do any better than people they criticise. Funny isn't it?

Lannistark said:
Belendor Torheal Artendor said:

Aside from your comment what else looks ugly, you didn't specify.

I like people who find easy to criticise but cannot do any better than people they criticise. Funny isn't it?

Hmm, and it is as well funny to make comments on people who you don't know even a little bit. That was not a sarcasm-meant comment.

Edit: Since you threaten, i am the owner of the AH logo on the main page and, team really needs to reconsider in choosing a man of arts. Hmm, i am up to duel if that is what you want, besides of my pure egoism, that is.

Nice.

Your arrogance is really high, since you did not read rules, and you posted something just for the sake of humilliating.
Also, your so called logo for AH uses same textures but with different fill-effects than Age Of Mythology. You boast from having sand in the middle of a desert.

Get lost.

It may be. Because i like that font, anyways come onto PM indeed.

Edit: My intention was never to humiliate but give a true comment on your works. Yet, since bad works have a bad comment, and bad comments often hurts the creators.

Calm down guys. No need for a flame war.
Lannistark, if somebody criticize your work, just take it, if he doesn't say what to do to make it better then just ignore his comment or think about what might be not good.
@Belendor Lannistark is not our man for art, he's just a fan who made a signature for our mod. Until now he's the only one, and as Lannistark said in the OP you can make a signature too if you don't like the existing ones or just want some more. Then everyone can decide which one he likes more.

Back
Top Bottom