lel 1st n3rds

Users who are viewing this thread

But, no really, this interests me. What recording software should I spring for if I do decide to become YouTube famous? Just Fraps? Is there any good free one? Are Twitch and YouTube the only sites I should bother with? Or are there better ones?

If anyone starts a channel, I could play MP games with you and get you mad viewer count because I have a calming and seductive voice and an affable disposition.

I just came here to say that I love the title of the board.

Also Fishy sucks penis.

Are we talking Youtube or Twitch? Use OBS for Twitch - it's a open source streaming software. Can record video, but the quality isn't really there. I'm not sure what options besides Fraps there are for recording games. Fraps isn't even that great quality.

If you have a nvidia graphics card you can use shadowplay, its pretty good, I use to record stuff for my dumb ****ty videos, you can also stream with it

Cordor said:
If you have a nvidia graphics card you can use shadowplay, its pretty good, I use to record stuff for my dumb ****ty videos, you can also stream with it

If you have an nvidia card there is no other answer. There's essentially no fps hit when using shadowplay.

Camtasia, camstudio? Fraps allow you to record hight video quality but files are stronger and take a lot of memory. And yes there are two different method to become famous with your sexy voice. Become a streamer and use broadcast plateform like twitch , Dailymotion , hitbox and even Youtube! Or just record some offline video in order to publish them into your own channel. If you prefer making offline video you will need a video maker like sonyvegas.

Good luck!

For my part I'm using fraps. I prefer making with better quality. You need a good computer to record with fraps at the same time you'r playing.

Start small and try to get some local TW following. If you put in as much effort as in some of your posts, it may be interesting to watch.
If you are worried about performance, play in small windows - start with Minesweeper and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom