lego lord of the rings

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, I don't get it either. I haven't played any of the Lego games, but I'm told they're really fun. I don't see what's wrong with this, other than being based on the movies (which I hated, quelle surprise).

But, LEGO games are great! I don't see what will be wrong with this one. I will be buying.
This one seems to have the characters talking, what I also liked in the other LEGO games is that the characters didn't talk, but used hand signals and random sounds to communicate :p

The only problem with buying them on PC is that there is no mouse support and you have to use a console controller :razz:

Argeus the Paladin said:
Is there a Minecraft LotR server? Mod? Yes? Hmm?

Minecraft is poos though.

Anyway, I loved the old Playmobil games. Best developer ever.

Ringwraith #5 said:
Yeah, I don't get it either. I haven't played any of the Lego games, but I'm told they're really fun. I don't see what's wrong with this, other than being based on the movies (which I hated, quelle surprise).
I loved all the Lego games of famous movies. Played Star Wars and Indiana Jones on my brother's system. Addicting stuff! Indiana Jones has a far more interesting approach to the gameplay, though.

Mage246 said:
What's it like to be so displeased by everything?
It's a neverending rollercoaster of expectation and disappointment, but it's totally worth it when once in a blue moon something comes along that isn't **** and makes your day.

I helped a friend do her thesis on gameplay-related stuff - can't remember the title now - few years ago and the game she made me play was LEGO Star Wars: New Hope. It was surprisingly fun! Definitely good games to get for the younger (and maybe not so young) family members.

Back
Top Bottom