Legion XIII Official Thread! (Recruiting!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome

p.s did you tell them to check the forums alot.
p.p.s be warned in the next week or so we will have a activity chck so be prepared

Hey HULK, I have a complaint to lodge. Your new recruit, Federal, has a general lack of respect for people who are obviously just asking nicely to restrain himself. Please work on this with him.

We quite rationally asked everyone on the DM server to designate the top of the ruins as a dueling space. We were having a hard time getting people to respect that, and Federal was helping us. All of a sudden, he decided it would b more fun to piss us off by going cav and killing people on sight, dueling or not. I quite plainly requested he stop multiple times. He kept refusing and was a general ****, which I beleive is in conflict with the XIII rules.

I avoided the top area, I decided the dueling police idea wasnt working but I let you attempt to do that. I stayed on the outer part of the map, and tried hunting down "aaaah" who was the top player at the time. But you cant always expect a server to agree to player-run rules.

As you said, you were still allowing people to continue regular deathmatch outside the central area, which was very kind of you. But seeing as the majority of the server didnt want to duel, neithier did I so I went out there and fought with them.

Cedric Ferguson said:
When I think of.....

NORD, I think Swedish gals. OMG YES.

SWADIA, I think of hairy French girls. OMG NO.

KHERGIT, I think of flea-infested, horse-smelling, Mongolian women. NEVER.

SARRANID, I think of creepy, exotic Eastern Asian belly dancers. ERRRR.....NOT REALLY.

RHODOCK, I think of earlier Italian/Romanesque women, not that bad. POSSIBLY.

VAEGIR, I think huge muscular women named Olga. I DONT WANT TO BE BEAT, NO.
I love you guys!

Everyone of the XIII Legion listen in.

There is a huge event to dedicate the memorable last days of the Warband beta they are trying to set it up on the last day till the release and I thought it would be a great idea if we all went and get our clan some publicity!

Here's a link on the event
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101736.0.html

As you may know warband come out tommrow and we will be flooded by players. So i would like to tell all members to please spread our clan and talk about it to get as many new members as possible.

Thank You loyal clan members :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom