Legion XIII Official Thread! (Recruiting!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction
Hello everyone, my name is Blak and I just got into the MP beta 5 days ago. I was a fan of M&B and so far I am really enjoying the expansion. I was hoping to find a good US clan/guild to join and I believe I may have found it.

I believe I am relatively easy to get along with and I am a laid back personality. I am still currently a member of N2 Gaming...a Call of Duty MW2 clan. I have grown disinterested in CoD because I cannot connect to most of my friends and I no longer play the game. If you need a reference you can check out www.n2-gaming.com and find out anything you want that pertains to myself.

As far as skill I consider myself a true melee noob. I am slowly adapting to the manual blocking system but I believe I am a competent Ranged/Mounted fighter. Also Vent will be no problem for me and I personally love having direct communication with the people I am gaming with.

Info
Username: Blak
E-mail: [email protected]
Currently a college student in North Carolina.

P.S. I was referred to this post by Orangeknight.

Hello thank you for giving us so much info. I believe you are respectable so i therefore execpt you into legion Xiii but be aware you must maintain a constant forum usage. Because as of many people do not use our vent and forum is our only means of contact right now. But Hulk Will pm you the rest of the deatails about bieng in our clan.

p.s sorry about spelling had to do this quick

Blak why would you join this clan? ( no offense)  it not that active of a clan. and i was in this clan for 2 months aint active and clan matchs dont pop out so often.

also orange fourm isnt our only contact you havent even messaged us at all for past two months only thing that happen is a tournment and clan match.

Okay, we are doing an activity check.
I am sending out a PM to you all, and you need to reply by next wednesday either by PM or on this thread.
If you do not, you will be kicked from the clan.
You have 1 week.

-Hulk

HULKSMASH said:
Okay, we are doing an activity check.
I am sending out a PM to you all, and you need to reply by next wednesday either by PM or on this thread.
If you do not, you will be kicked from the clan.
You have 1 week.

-Hulk

bye bye to most of clan then eh?

yes most of our clan may be gone but the good thing is each time this happens our clan is getting better. Also Foxcola stop with the negative input. But im glad your active.

you guys recruiting still im interested maybe we can meet up in game or something? add xfire kyhotox or steam kyhoto either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom