Legion XIII Official Thread! (Recruiting!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is some good news

I can use computor now!!!!!!!!!!!!! and do **** now most of my posting was at school. but now i get use my home computor.

anyway i am sorry i had miss clan match.. i saw avatar and my comp was going thru 4 day long it seems virus scan..

and avatar was wicked :razz:

All the trailer told me was that I should be looking forward to a 3 hour movie on enlarged native smurfs who fight marine's.  :neutral: not very enthralling by my part ( I learn't a new word  :mrgreen:)

Cmen30 said:
All the trailer told me was that I should be looking forward to a 3 hour movie on enlarged native smurfs who fight marine's.  :neutral: not very enthralling by my part ( I learn't a new word  :mrgreen:)

eh the story is familar but you still might wanna watch it and make your own opionion.. and it not all about them fighting..

foxcola55 said:
Cmen30 said:

eh the story is familar but you still might wanna watch it and make your own opionion.. and it not all about them fighting..

Ah yes I have forgotten of the lost sex scenes.

Cmen30 said:
foxcola55 said:
Cmen30 said:

aint none? it rated pg-13  but sex scences?i really  dont belive there is any..

foxcola55 said:
Cmen30 said:
foxcola55 said:
Cmen30 said:

aint none? it rated pg-13  but sex scences?i really  dont belive there is any..
They took em out of the movie in the theatre's since they know a bunch of kids would watch it

foxcola55 said:
holy ***** 

Your Right  well made sense tho cuase at that part the screen went black as something was missing..

They will probably make an unrated version with em  :lol:

orangeknite1 said:
no there is one but they zoom out and go to  a diffrent chracter. But everybody go to youtube and type Hot Navi Sex

perv?????????? sorry had say it why would you look it up tho?!!! D: but i not going risk tpying it in to see it.... cuz i am only 13 and alot people are around me when i use the danm computor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom