Legio XXI Rapax [Recruiting] [EU/NA]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real men don't ask for directions.

In other news, i'm trying to track down old videos of either the Legio II Traiana Fortis or the Rapax from a few years ago. First person to find content including my lovely self and other people will be rewarded with.. I don't know something. A high five or whatever get's kids off these days.

EDIT: Also, I updated the thread abit. Someone for the love of Hovis make some new forum art.

Taken recorded videos of our shieldbattles, I can ask him what his channel is and whether he wants to join the legion again, or while I'm away you could seize the initiative.

DISCLAIMER: WE WERE ONCE AND STILL ARE RETARDED, it may be for II Traiana but don't be picky:
wdpi.png
zjgw.png
deuk.png

Now where is my prize, where the wives at

Metalfist said:
Taken recorded videos of our shieldbattles, I can ask him what his channel is and whether he wants to join the legion again, or while I'm away you could seize the initiative.

DISCLAIMER: WE WERE ONCE AND STILL ARE RETARDED, it may be for II Traiana but don't be picky:
wdpi.png
zjgw.png
deuk.png

Now where is my prize, where the wives at

Glorious... simply glorious...

Also 80 PAGES REPRESENT

It does appear everything has descended into homosexual mayhem. I'm back tomorrow and I don't want to come back to find jizz all over all the channels of the teamspeak server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom