Legio XXI Rapax [Recruiting] [EU/NA]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the battle of Allia River the Gauls were outnumbered by a Roman army twice their size and slaughtered a good portion of them, won the battle, and sacked Rome. So you're boned if 250,000 of them are coming at you.

Update**

Huge update to the thread and some major news:

Replaced Region indicator with flag of Country of Origin.
Added Special Ranks and Out of Action list to the roster (the Aquilifer carries the Legion's standard into battle, whilst the Transsexual Badass is there to be.. well, ask Wind).
Out of Action list added to keep track of away troops.
Wednesday optional battle now added to event list (starts at 19:00-BST/14:00-EST).
Added Lazzybuns, Harry, Extradaemon and Scoopz to the roster.

Speaking of being away, i'll be leaving for a 4 day holiday in a few short hours, so until I return the Legion is under the Command of Deathski. All other NCO's and high ranking enlisted may advice him as necessary. Toodle-pip!

Metalfist said:
Good fighting you, me and McCullxch showed that we had enough $wag to fight you all.

(._.) I uhh, First time leading xD, Also the Carni needs to be Nerfed on here as well!

Yea, sorry Taken! Since it was just us two we kinda took 1 armour up in the events, mainly since we were normally on our own fighting as a diversion  :oops:

I decided to fire up good old blender and see if I can make a simple shield. It's nowhere near finished but its a good start:

MahS4mJ.png

Ignore the horrible colouring, it's just a simple material so I know which bit is which when it comes to texturing, plus it looks better than the default bland model.

1 ~ Steam Name?:Kingstroops
2 ~ Country of Origin?:USA
3 ~ Scale of activity from 1-10? (You shall be considered for the Auxiliary if your score is below 5):9
4 ~ Previous experience? (Any mod):NW
5 ~ Will you respect your officers?:yes

kingstroops said:
1 ~ Steam Name?:Kingstroops
2 ~ Country of Origin?:USA
3 ~ Scale of activity from 1-10? (You shall be considered for the Auxiliary if your score is below 5):9
4 ~ Previous experience? (Any mod):NW
5 ~ Will you respect your officers?:yes

Accepted. Tags are II_Traiana_Tir_

1 ~ Steam Name?: Muffzilla
2 ~ Country of Origin?: United States
3 ~ Scale of activity from 1-10? (You shall be considered for the Auxiliary if your score is below 5): 7
4 ~ Previous experience? (Any mod): I am friends with Taken.
5 ~ Will you respect your officers?: Yes, but I boned Taken's mother.

Taken referred me here.

MuffinMan077 said:
1 ~ Steam Name?: Muffzilla
2 ~ Country of Origin?: United States
3 ~ Scale of activity from 1-10? (You shall be considered for the Auxiliary if your score is below 5): 7
4 ~ Previous experience? (Any mod): I am friends with Taken.
5 ~ Will you respect your officers?: Yes, but I boned Taken's mother.

Taken referred me here.
Accepted my good man. Please adorn this tag: II_Traiana_Tir_*Insert your name here*

Ej777 will be along later on to place you in our roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom