Legio XXI Rapax [Recruiting] [EU/NA]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 ~ Steam Name?: Voldy (http://steamcommunity.com/id/voldy)
2 ~ Country of Origin?: UK
3 ~ Scale of activity from 1-10? (You shall be considered for the Auxiliary if your score is below 5): 7
4 ~ Previous experience? (Any mod): Lots of mods here and there, have played SP more than MP really
5 ~ Will you respect your officers?: YES SIR!

afox said:
1 ~ Steam Name?: Voldy (http://steamcommunity.com/id/voldy)
2 ~ Country of Origin?: UK
3 ~ Scale of activity from 1-10? (You shall be considered for the Auxiliary if your score is below 5): 7
4 ~ Previous experience? (Any mod): Lots of mods here and there, have played SP more than MP really
5 ~ Will you respect your officers?: YES SIR!

Accepted. Tags are II_Traiana_Tir_Voldy.

Welcome to the Legion boyo.

1 ~ Steam Name?: Salty?!
2 ~ Country of Origin?: North America
4 ~ Previous experience? (Any mod): None inside M&B, but ARMA. BF2, Ro2 and dozens of other Realism clans
5 ~ Will you respect your officers?: Yes, if they respect me to an extent

Salty?! said:
1 ~ Steam Name?: Salty?!
2 ~ Country of Origin?: North America
4 ~ Previous experience? (Any mod): None inside M&B, but ARMA. BF2, Ro2 and dozens of other Realism clans
5 ~ Will you respect your officers?: Yes, if they respect me to an extent

YAY SALTY! Accepted. Tags are II_Traiana_Tir_

Love you <3

Ej777 said:
Gladiator12 said:
By the way, I want to be a Samnite auxiliary.

No.

I'm willing to bet that's not a "No." to Gladiator being a Samnite auxiliary, but instead denied permission to want to be one.

Also, greatt fighting with you guys, we'll try to get some better pila for you. Today we'll fight on the same side!

Why do you not accept our Tesco's Finest Horse Bur- ahem sorry Beef Burgers?

Noooo! We surrender! Except our 250,000 man relief army marching towards Alesia as we speak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom