Legio IV Flavia Felix | IV FF | Moved to Mount & Gladius!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Currie

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Harkyn said:
Ej777 said:
Currie said:
Where's Harkyn @

Hopefully buried under a car park in Leeds

So you are saying that I am King Richard III

I'll take that as a compliment to be regarded like a king.
Closest you'll ever be to being a king is creating a nation RP group on Steam and pretending to be King blablabla the 40th of wherever.
 

Harkyn

Knight at Arms
Currie said:
Closest you'll ever be to being a king is creating a nation RP group on Steam and pretending to be King blablabla the 40th of wherever.
Rich of us to say but those kinds of people are the lowest form of human degeneracy that exists, asides from Furries.
 

Big Daddy Vitallion

Master Knight
WBNW
Harkyn said:
Currie said:
Closest you'll ever be to being a king is creating a nation RP group on Steam and pretending to be King blablabla the 40th of wherever.
Rich of us to say but those kinds of people are the lowest form of human degeneracy that exists, asides from Furries.

mentioned furries

Going to get you banned
 

Currie

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Ej777 said:
Harkyn said:
Currie said:
Closest you'll ever be to being a king is creating a nation RP group on Steam and pretending to be King blablabla the 40th of wherever.
Rich of us to say but those kinds of people are the lowest form of human degeneracy that exists, asides from Furries.

mentioned furries

Going to get you banned
Aren't you a massive furry?
 

Harkyn

Knight at Arms
He lives.

9f1b6a2de638481cd77ca90b05698308.png
 

Harkyn

Knight at Arms
Currie said:
Ej777 said:
clutched it for you because you can barely tie your own shoelace let alone fight you whore, you ran the wrong way in a fight I saw it and got it on camera
SORRY WHAT

Idk if you are blind but I saw my name at the top of the leaderboard, not either of yours.
 

Currie

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Harkyn said:
Currie said:
Ej777 said:
clutched it for you because you can barely tie your own shoelace let alone fight you whore, you ran the wrong way in a fight I saw it and got it on camera
SORRY WHAT

Idk if you are blind but I saw my name at the top of the leaderboard, not either of yours.
Alright big boy, don't boast too much.
 

Big Daddy Vitallion

Master Knight
WBNW
Zidius said:
They were busy running around for hours sayin alpha bravo 1 2 1 2 we got enemy contact north east of cords 44 66 i repeat alpha bravo 1 2 1 2 we got enemy contact north east of cords 44 66 requesting air support over?



While the Iceni were running in a giant horde crushing every shield wall we faced.


Except when the ****ing cav swarmed us

I'm fairly sure I got you on camera getting steam rolled by one of the Legio X's cohorts near every round. Literally every round. No exceptions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom