Legio IV Flavia Felix | IV FF | Moved to Mount & Gladius!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jJDBZdX.png

Legio IV Flavia Felix is moving to Mount & Gladius!

Our new home (thread) can be found HERE.

oN9fdAe.png

Legio IV Flavia Felix, Cohors I
Muster Roll

Princeps
gb-icon.png
Legatus Currie
gb-icon.png
Tribunus Harkyn

Centurio
tba

[td]                      [/td]
[td][size=11pt]Legionarius

se-icon.png
Munifex Michael
se-icon.png
Munifex Clonen
gb-icon.png
Munifex Goldster
pt-icon.png
Munifex Estogamo
nl-icon.png
Munifex Dark0wnt
us-icon.png
Munifex Crazyhorse
us-icon.png
Munifex CJ

more tba when the gang appear

[/td]
[td]                      [/td]
[td]Training Camp
gb-icon.png
Tirones Owen
gb-icon.png
Tirones Dawid
pt-icon.png
Tirones Melo

[/td]
[td]    [/td]

*Note*
Muster roll is not complete by any means. We're currently in the process of bringing back the original core group of players before we bother pushing recruitment out to the regular playerbase of the modification.
We are however accepting new players at this current time. Scroll down for more info.

Officers

gb-icon.png
Legatus Macca
gb-icon.png
Tribunus Harkyn

Non-Commissioned Officers
nl-icon.png
Immunis Scipio Africanus (Dark0wnt)
fr-icon.png
Decanus Arnaldus (Sergeievich)

Commissioned Officers: 2
NCO's: 2
Enlisted: 46
Total Strength: 50

Soldiers

pt-icon.png
Evocatus Estogamo
nl-icon.png
Evocatus Flamma (Spree)

se-icon.png
Munifex Marcus Haterius (Michael)

se-icon.png
Legionarius Mattias
se-icon.png
Legionarius Snoken
se-icon.png
Legionarius Skaningen
de-icon.png
Legionarius Darkhunterm15
no-icon.png
Legionarius Elling
nl-icon.png
Legionarius Stan
nl-icon.png
Legionarius GreenSkull
be-icon.png
Legionarius Romenia
hu-icon.png
Legionarius ThePyre
gb-icon.png
Legionarius Crazytoes
gb-icon.png
Legionarius bennett
gb-icon.png
Legionarius Viper
gb-icon.png
Legionarius Twitchyb1t
us-icon.png
Legionarius Rutche
us-icon.png
Legionarius Daemon
us-icon.png
Legionarius Priad
us-icon.png
Legionarius Crazyhorse
us-icon.png
Legionarius TableFlip
us-icon.png
Legionarius LiquidSkorpion
us-icon.png
Legionarius Bastone
us-icon.png
Legionarius Hael Kraxus
us-icon.png
Legionarius Roman Salvador

Training Cohort

nl-icon.png
Tiro Style
gb-icon.png
Tiro Henri
gb-icon.png
Tiro Hobbitus
gb-icon.png
Tiro Paladin
ie-icon.png
Tiro IrishOConner
no-icon.png
Tiro Sentinel
se-icon.png
Tiro Vorexia
se-icon.png
Tiro Melle
it-icon.png
Tiro Leonida
tn-icon.png
Tiro Estus
us-icon.png
Tiro Panini
us-icon.png
Tiro Pipasoris (Jc92wesd)
us-icon.png
Tiro Connor
us-icon.png
Tiro Leaf
us-icon.png
Tiro Shoomama
us-icon.png
Tiro Swissy
us-icon.png
Tiro Bear
us-icon.png
Tiro Zevrock
us-icon.png
Tiro Akelios
us-icon.png
Tiro Ace Hood

Legio IV Flavia Felix
Recruitment Information

Interested in joining IV Flavia Felix? We're always on the search for new players to join our ranks!
Our basic requirements are listed below. Please ensure you can meet them before continuing:

Requirements:
  • Own a valid, working copy of Mount & Blade: Warband with the current version of MoR installed
  • Have a valid Steam account - this is essential for communication
  • Have TeamSpeak 3 installed and working on your platform
  • Be 15+ on the time of enlistment - nothing personal, it helps us maintain a mature community
  • Be able to attend events at least once a week (Saturday / Sunday @ 20:00 GMT)

Please note that we're a European based community meaning all of the events we currently participate in are inside of EU timezones.
If you're from outside of Europe and still wish to join the IV FF, please ensure you can meet our minimum attendance requirement and event times before continuing.

If you're still interested in joining us, add one of the following via Steam and make them aware of your intentions:

Currie / Macca - Legatus
Harkyn - Tribunus

Harkyn said:
Ej777 said:
Harkyn said:

Toppest of keks, you know we're developing something else?

That actually was aimed at me and Macca, not yourself lmao.

Yeah, last I heard a warhammer mod, right? Quite the switch up from the Roman Era.

Aye, we're doing a test version on NW that should be pretty fun for a few weeks.

MaccaUK said:
Ej777 said:
Harkyn said:

Toppest of keks, you know we're developing something else?
"I'm done with Warband", said Ej.

About 20 times.

Dude I haven't actually played this game since mid last year.

Ej777 said:
Actually looks nice now, thats a change
Listen ere sunshine.
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Harkyn said:
Ej777 said:
Actually looks nice now, thats a change
Listen ere sunshine.
What the **** did you just **** say about me, you little ****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my **** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re **** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your **** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re **** dead, kiddo.
Go back to your cave, you're irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom