Legendarian's L'Aigle Skin Shack (other skins in comment section)

Users who are viewing this thread

Darian8597 said:
Somewhatpro said:
Hello. Can thou please do a Landwehr if possible. Thankee in advance
6rckE.jpg

After the Brunswick Cavalry. Also, which do you want it to replace? Regular Prussian infantry?
regulars.
ALSO, secondary request.
is there any way to mae all units permanently in trench coat form? if so please do but don't kill yourself if it is to hard

Somewhatpro said:
Darian8597 said:
Somewhatpro said:
6rckE.jpg

After the Brunswick Cavalry. Also, which do you want it to replace? Regular Prussian infantry?
regulars.
ALSO, secondary request.
is there any way to mae all units permanently in trench coat form? if so please do but don't kill yourself if it is to hard
Just rename files. :smile:

Kacper1234PL said:
Somewhatpro said:
Darian8597 said:
Somewhatpro said:
6rckE.jpg

regulars.
ALSO, secondary request.
I looked at the Prussian lines, and I cannot do the hat, unfortunately. But they do wear the alternative shako you mentioned, so that should be fine, no? I mean, the uniform itself is the same.

Kacper1234PL said:
Any new screens about freikorps? :smile:

Not exactly. Also, a thing I noticed about you is you are very eager for me to finish up other projects before I work on requests you have. How about you send me a full list of every unit you want redone differently, and I will try to get it all done when I can. Also, please remember that I am doing this whilst in college/university. I can only spend so much time doing non-school related stuff.

Narushima said:
Suggestion, when colouring over a texture, set your colour layer as overlay. That way, you don't lose the detail of the original texture.
this

this is very nice idea. I wish Docm could make all those regiments, but they would be available only for generals. And you could create your own regiment: change colours of uniforms, then make your own banner, change equipment of the soldiers etc.

Back
Top Bottom