Users who are viewing this thread

While I love this game it feels so empty at times. I understand they have a lot of work to do but it took eight years for this level? I would love to see more diplomatic options ( Building an alliance with another major faction). On the main campaign itself, it would be awesome to see new features such as ambushes ( This would be a great option to defeat a party that is bigger than your own party size). This would reflect upon your roguery or tactician skills/perks.

It would be far more intriguing to have random occasions to have the option to do the following when you are besieging ( Demolish the walls by digging under them, infiltrating the city/castle at night and allowing your army to enter undetected, bribe a person within the city etc.) These would all be based around your leadership, charm and tactician skills.

I would also love to see navies return for I loved that part of the Viking conquest. It would also be great to see how your choices both on the field of battle and off influence your character traits (Generous, merciful, ambitious, etc..) Lastly, I am not sure if they ever intend this to be a game that lasts a long time (hopefully so since this took eight years to make), but I would love to see a family tree, and even better a small biography of your ancestor's feats for the kingdom/empire. This would make the story more engaging by playing as your great-grandchildren trying to compete with all the achievements you have completed.

Essentially I feel this could be an amazing game, it will just take some time and hopefully a hard look at what the fan base is requesting to truly make this a game that stands the test of time. What is some of your features you all hope to see placed in Bannerlord 2?

Back
Top Bottom