[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
saiyanwarrior said:
Ralyks said:
saiyanwarrior said:
Is it possible to send more than one companion to train the troops at your custom knight order?

No, you must wait until the previous one comes back.
Thank you I suspected as much but thought'd ask, um whats the upper limits of the training for your troops?

For attributes, its -2 of the ones your companion has. For skills, -1. For proficiencies, -30.

Ralyks said:
saiyanwarrior said:
Ralyks said:
saiyanwarrior said:
Is it possible to send more than one companion to train the troops at your custom knight order?

No, you must wait until the previous one comes back.
Thank you I suspected as much but thought'd ask, um whats the upper limits of the training for your troops?

For attributes, its -2 of the ones your companion has. For skills, -1. For proficiencies, -30.
Holy ****ing **** :-O I've kept my guys in the high 20's to mid to low 30's across the board and weapon profs its mainly been one handed and crossbows except for the horse archer types like Dev who have steroids pumped into longbow and horse arcery etc damn my guys gonna be tough by the end of all this

Anyone here know how to edit the faction colors, or at least if it's the good ol' way? I tried even with Morgh's but it doesn't seem to work. Is the mod using a different file?

JohnVicres said:
Anyone here know how to edit the faction colors, or at least if it's the good ol' way? I tried even with Morgh's but it doesn't seem to work. Is the mod using a different file?

Why do you say with Morgh's Editor doesnt work?

XtrSCAf.jpg

Ralyks said:

WOW. Space magics.

Actually it's -1, 0 and greater than their pro to closest greater value that can be divided by 10 (if trainer has 401 pro troops can be trained to 410).

sher said:
Ralyks said:

WOW. Space magics.

Actually it's -1, 0 and greater than their pro to closest greater value that can be divided by 10 (if trainer has 401 pro troops can be trained to 410).

Hmmm... the numbers I spoke off was for the sergeant compared to the knight, apologies, I messed up. But i didnt have that info you shared, good to know, ill add it to the wikia tonight :smile:

More of an observation than a question, but err should a force of just under 500 troops (I had pendor knights, foot knights and black archers) be able to take on ~1300 empire troops and win comfortably, alright Ansens skill of 10 in surgery helped my guys survive quite a bit but still... oh it was open field and I hit charge as I was on little to no health some huscarls got pissed at me in a previous battle lol

1:2 odds are always a sure thing for me. The comp usually has 1-300 good troops then utter trash. All my troops are usually good. Even againt the unique spawns (aside from noldor sometimes), 1:2 odds are a guaranteed win if blunt their inital charge.

Milkit said:
1:2 odds are always a sure thing for me. The comp usually has 1-300 good troops then utter trash. All my troops are usually good. Even againt the unique spawns (aside from noldor sometimes), 1:2 odds are a guaranteed win if blunt their inital charge.
Yeah I hope the fix that thing were the AI bulks there force out with crap troops, as whilst the small elite foces I make up work so well to a alarming degree I may as well be ctrl+f4 lol my force of 200 heroine adventurers are damn near unstopable lol and yes they took a VERY long time to raise worth it though the firing line of maiden crossbows they form very useful when a calary charge is impractical.

The problem is that the computer gets its troops from prisoners instead of aquiring them through a planned an logical process to create the best troops and army possible.

Om planning on uprading an existing knoght order instead of making my own. Do i jist pay for upgrades or do i use companions to train?

Hi all,

my old comp lags horribly even if PoP is set to the lowest number of combatants in battle, which is 100 in the options.

It can, kinda, cope with 65 which is possible in other mods. Can change .ini or something so that I can set battle sizes lower than 100?

Win 7 64 bits, 1024 graphic memory, 8 GB RAM.  But only 4 RAM available for some reason.

Rgds, Oldtimer

If i upgrade the immortals then everyone the comp gets the upgrade too. Do unique spawns also get it? I know one of the mercenaries spawns with immortals. Does his immortals get upgrades too?

most minor factions have a real like influence like mettenheim dutch/german etc.

Doessss the Sssssnakessss have a real life counterpart asss well? People with talking problemsss maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom